Benefits of s-off on M8?

Search This thread

Pure+

May 28, 2013
Please don't get mad. I've googled and searched the **** out of this one guys. What I want to know is specifically, what benefits does the m8 gain from s-off? I have a good general idea about s-off benefits and drawbacks. Just looking for something more device specific.

Thanks guys

Sent from my vR:M8

rbouza1

May 16, 2013
Google Pixel 6
Please don't get mad. I've googled and searched the **** out of this one guys. What I want to know is specifically, what benefits does the m8 gain from s-off? I have a good general idea about s-off benefits and drawbacks. Just looking for something more device specific.

Thanks guys

flash radios, firmware, sim unlock method, use ruu, unlock bootloader, remove tampered, flash hboots.

Reactions: BerndM14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And a great one :

* return to stock 100% including bootloader + s-on for warranty purposes

Thanks guys

flash radios, firmware, sim unlock method, use ruu, unlock bootloader, remove tampered, flash hboots.