Remove All Ads from XDA

htc m8s stock in bootloader, no ruu mode, no twrp possible, os 1.21.111.1

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By klevisi, Junior Member on 2nd February 2018, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello to all friends of XDA.
im not new but i lost my old email.

i have a htc one m8s thats stuck in bootloader with os version 1.21.111.1 from T-mobile DE.
the problem is that i try to flash the unlock token, flashing the file, i select accept on the screen phone but when the phone restarts the booloader is still locked.
i try to flash a stock recovery (not the same as the os version, because i didnt find it) but it still doesnt work.
i try ti find the last ruu or stock rom version 1.21.111.1 or even the firmware but i didnt find it.
however when i try to boot to RUU mode it doesnt reboot in RUU mode.
i try every steep with the new htc_fastboot. but i dont use the md5 verification or any md5 file (because i dont know how)

i would like to have the phone working even with Lineage os or something like.
please if someone can help me please let me know the steeps.
best regards to all and thanks in advance

13th February 2018, 02:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
htc one m8 , i see on twrp says All variants , gsm i think also SO this means any htc m8 will take twrp right ?? any model or carrier ect ??

wanna buy this phone only if twrp good to go and root
28th February 2018, 11:25 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Htc one m8s
[QUOTE=Joeykatie;75547120]htc one m8 , i see on twrp says All variants , gsm i think also SO this means any htc m8 will take twrp right ?? any model or carrier ect ??

Htc one m8s is not the same as m8 you cant apply this version of twrp , just dl and flash it in the thread below, and then flash supersu and you will get root and twrp

https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc...e-m8s-t3114245
14th March 2018, 04:32 PM |#4  
Flag Northern NY State
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Phone I think I can help
Quote:
Originally Posted by klevisi

hello to all friends of XDA.
im not new but i lost my old email.

i have a htc one m8s thats stuck in bootloader with os version 1.21.111.1 from T-mobile DE.
the problem is that i try to flash the unlock token, flashing the file, i select accept on the screen phone but when the phone restarts the booloader is still locked.
i try to flash a stock recovery (not the same as the os version, because i didnt find it) but it still doesnt work.
i try ti find the last ruu or stock rom version 1.21.111.1 or even the firmware but i didnt find it.
however when i try to boot to RUU mode it doesnt reboot in RUU mode.
i try every steep with the new htc_fastboot. but i dont use the md5 verification or any md5 file (because i dont know how)

i would like to have the phone working even with Lineage os or something like.
please if someone can help me please let me know the steeps.
best regards to all and thanks in advance

Did you get the phone in a locked, or unlocked state?
If locked, did you use Sunshine or a HTC unlock (the former option costs $$ and I would't recommend fabricated keys as they can break the device).
T-Mobile DE - a german version of the phone, or US version with German settings?

To reboot in RUU, you'll need to do so through ADB, while connected to a computer.

In order to run RUU, you actually have to re-lock the bootloader if it's unlocked. You also need to disable SuperCID, if it is enabled.

Do you have any more details? I was going to suggest a website that @graffixnyc used to keep updates on, but I don't see the list of files there anymore.

I bought mine three years ago and I feel bad that your outcome is like this.
28th March 2018, 02:37 PM |#5  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 6,535

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furboom1240

Did you get the phone in a locked, or unlocked state?
If locked, did you use Sunshine or a HTC unlock (the former option costs $$ and I would't recommend fabricated keys as they can break the device).
T-Mobile DE - a german version of the phone, or US version with German settings?

To reboot in RUU, you'll need to do so through ADB, while connected to a computer.

In order to run RUU, you actually have to re-lock the bootloader if it's unlocked. You also need to disable SuperCID, if it is enabled.

Do you have any more details? I was going to suggest a website that @graffixnyc used to keep updates on, but I don't see the list of files there anymore.

I bought mine three years ago and I feel bad that your outcome is like this.

The files are still there, they are just under Development Portfolio -> XDA Development Work -> Rom Development. http://graffixnyc.com/m8.php
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)