84.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20170402-184314.png
    Screenshot_20170402-184314.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: chaz1411

brunkonjaa

Mar 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A71
Ruu 1.16. Europe is the one I flashed numerous times.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

First screenshot shows versions of stock recovery.
Second screenshot shows versions of custom TWRP recovery.

chaz1411

Mar 18, 2017
livingston
Thanks I tried the first two will try this tommorow and get back,cheers.
Hi
I tried that,nothing
Here is the getvar read out if any help as to why nothing seems to work
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>htc_fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.0.U20410.1@60201
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.10.771.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8ql_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8939
(bootloader) modelid: 0PKV10000
(bootloader) cidnum: H3G__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 0b9a12e3
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
(bootloader) mfg-name: 0001
all: Done!
Execution time is 18(ms) also when I do a raw dump to sd card it gets to halfway through 4 and stops,

whyfi

Dec 9, 2012
Point Roberts
My daughter-in-law complained of the same situation with her M8. The phone is stock and locked with the carrier. Fully charged the phone while it was off. Turned it on and wouldn't boot up. Held down the power button for ten seconds to turn it off. Got into the bootloader....fastboot....recovery....then a blank screen. Thought it turned itself off. Left the phone and thought it died. Looked at it after an hour, it was in recovery mode. Selected "wipe cache partition" when done, selected "wipe date/factory reset". After all that, selected power down. Turn on the power button and everything booted up like new.

brunkonjaa

Mar 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A71
So little update....
Downloaded h3g rom file from easy firmware, renamed it, copied to root of micro sd card, inserted to phone and booted to bootloader.
Straight away phone checked the zip file, showed the pass message on compatibility of the file and started update process. I took a 10-15 minutes, no hiccups or error messages. Everything went smoothly.
Lastly it asked me to press power button to restart the phone. It just went black screen, no vibration, nothing happened. When plugged into wall charger only sign of life is slowly blinking red charging light at the top of the device. Pc identify it as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" device.

Soooooooo disappointed right now.......
I wonder, since I have another M8qlul which is working just fine, would it be, in any way or form, be possible to create a scatter file and attempt to use qfil or some other qualcomm raw writer to (maybe!) unbrick this "little" headache ?

Any thoughts any one?

It's come to the point where I'll do anything just for the sake of trying, might open up some possible new outlook regarding the device and it's revival possibility.

Oh, I tried all combinations of buttons, all buttons together for minimum 2 minutes, overnight charge, bright light above screen. Won't budge....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I put erase cache ok does it, but when I put twrp.img it says cannot determine image file twrp.img
    Have you ever flashed custom recovery ?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Where would I get stock recovery for my htc m8s.
    https://ruu.lalleman.net
    These are screenshots from that link.
    Ruu 1.16. Europe is the one I flashed numerous times.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

First screenshot shows versions of stock recovery.
    Second screenshot shows versions of custom TWRP recovery.
    My daughter-in-law complained of the same situation with her M8. The phone is stock and locked with the carrier. Fully charged the phone while it was off. Turned it on and wouldn't boot up. Held down the power button for ten seconds to turn it off. Got into the bootloader....fastboot....recovery....then a blank screen. Thought it turned itself off. Left the phone and thought it died. Looked at it after an hour, it was in recovery mode. Selected "wipe cache partition" when done, selected "wipe date/factory reset". After all that, selected power down. Turn on the power button and everything booted up like new.