Thanks Meter: 2,514

Donate to Me
More
Any chance to port this Mod to the m7?
6th December 2014, 10:57 PM |#12  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 195

More
I don't understand why this isn't working for me. I flashed the latest rooted GPE RUU (5.0.1) and whenever I try to flash this modpack, the ROM stops booting in. It just shows me the boot animation and then nothing happens. Any ideas why? It's stock and rooted.

I restored system then tried installing again by choosing #1 and the ROM booted but the mods aren't there. The only thing I have is battery percentage, but nothing else (especially APM and smaller navbar) is working.
6th December 2014, 11:11 PM |#13  
Flag split
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarekElsakka

I don't understand why this isn't working for me. I flashed the latest rooted GPE RUU (5.0.1) and whenever I try to flash this modpack, the ROM stops booting in. It just shows me the boot animation and then nothing happens. Any ideas why? It's stock and rooted.

same problem over here
6th December 2014, 11:13 PM |#14  
Flag Cairo

More
It seems like it only works on SkyDragon because it worked for me on it when I had it.
6th December 2014, 11:19 PM |#15  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,273

Donate to Me
More
It even works on M7 lollipop GPE. Option 1 only worked. APM is not working. Otherwise all work.
7th December 2014, 01:23 AM |#16  
Flag Cairo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziaulh.ch

It even works on M7 lollipop GPE. Option 1 only worked. APM is not working. Otherwise all work.

Does long press back to kill app work for you? #1 is the only one that works for me but it only really displays the battery percentage and nothing else.
7th December 2014, 07:01 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Can you add option to clear all recent apps ?
7th December 2014, 07:04 AM |#18  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,273

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Does long press back to kill app work for you? #1 is the only one that works for me but it only really displays the battery percentage and nothing else.

Its not relevant to talk but on M7 works...
Batt %
Ambient display
Nav.

So I had to disable nav after flash.
7th December 2014, 07:52 AM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 13,777

More
Quote:

I restored system then tried installing again by choosing #1 and the ROM booted but the mods aren't there. The only thing I have is battery percentage, but nothing else (especially APM and smaller navbar) is working.

This modPack firstly tested on rooted Stock GPE, that i have on moment modPack was finished. Can you post installer log file? Save it at end install process.
The Following User Says Thank You to lyapota For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2014, 02:26 PM |#20  
Flag Cairo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyapota

This modPack firstly tested on rooted Stock GPE, that i have on moment modPack was finished. Can you post installer log file? Save it at end install process.

Okay I am going to reinstall the ModPack (1st option) and then save the log file. Give me five minutes.

There you go.
Attached Files
File Type: txt lyapota_GPE5_ModPack.zip.log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.7 KB, 18 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to TarekElsakka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TarekElsakka Ad-Free
7th December 2014, 02:55 PM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 13,777

More
Quote:

Okay I am going to reinstall the ModPack (1st option) and then save the log file. Give me five minutes.

There you go.

Thx, try #003.
The Following User Says Thank You to lyapota For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)