FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the HTC One m8

1,582 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,909

Post Reply Email Thread
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Download Links

Make sure you're on an M-gen baseband
Links: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1270

CyanogenMod:
Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m8&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (you'll want a zip for the ARM platform, Android version 6.0)
HEADS UP: Be sure you flash the gapps package with your rom. If you boot your rom, then go back and try to flash gapps after the fact, you're gonna have a bad time.

Misc Links

Unoffical changelog:
Link: http://www.cmxlog.com/13/m8/

Learn to build yourself:
Link: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_m8

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the HTC One m8 , ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
invisiblek
Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-11-25
Last Updated 2015-11-24
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to invisiblek For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th November 2015, 02:10 AM |#2  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
Says 12.1 still - I'm first!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan Tekle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dan Tekle Ad-Free
25th November 2015, 02:13 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Invisiblek, you made the thread before the CM13 nightlies even started! Silly goose <3!
The Following User Says Thank You to Opticuhl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Opticuhl Ad-Free
25th November 2015, 02:44 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticuhl

Invisiblek, you made the thread before the CM13 nightlies even started! Silly goose <3!

meh

lol looks like it missed the nightly list this time too...dang...well i guess this thread is useless until tomorrow
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to invisiblek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th November 2015, 02:56 AM |#5  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 84

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisiblek

meh

lol looks like it missed the nightly list this time too...dang...well i guess this thread is useless until tomorrow

No worries.
25th November 2015, 03:02 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Gonna back up all the goodies tonight

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
25th November 2015, 03:37 AM |#7  
Flag Covington Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 704

More
So how many times do you think someone is going to ask where the downloads are because they can't find the right link? Lol! I'm betting at least 10 haha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxattack80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tuxattack80 Ad-Free
25th November 2015, 03:42 AM |#8  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
Where's the links I can only find cm 15.1?

Joking aside, I can't wait. Looking forward to the 13 nightlies on my M8. Good job to everyone involved.
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowline For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadowline Ad-Free
25th November 2015, 04:10 AM |#9  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 199

Donate to Me
More
Ooooooo lucky 13. Can't wait to try this out!! I'm on the stock rooted version of MM right now. Anxious to see what CM has added!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
25th November 2015, 06:43 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1,480

More
Hey @invisiblek

Thank you so much for bringing the m8 to cm13!

I'm trying to build a copy (just for fun, and see if I can play around with some toolchains) and I have a quick question.
(The last time I built cm was over a year ago, so I'm a bit rusty.)
How do I include the Muppets proprietary blobs in my build? I'm Googling it and I think that I need to add a few lines to my repo manifest. Can you share with me the correct project lines to add?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to David 617 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift David 617 Ad-Free
25th November 2015, 12:26 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2,586

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by David 617

Hey @invisiblek

Thank you so much for bringing the m8 to cm13!

I'm trying to build a copy (just for fun, and see if I can play around with some toolchains) and I have a quick question.
(The last time I built cm was over a year ago, so I'm a bit rusty.)
How do I include the Muppets proprietary blobs in my build? I'm Googling it and I think that I need to add a few lines to my repo manifest. Can you share with me the correct project lines to add?

Thanks!

Something like this in local manifest.

Code:
  <project name="themuppets/proprietary_vendor_htc" path="vendor/htc" remote="github" />
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darknites For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darknites Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)