[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for the HTC One M8

Search This thread
i've been using this rom for quite a long time now and enjoyed every bit of it but now i'm selling this phone and the guy wants it stock and now i'm all over the internet tryna find a way to revert it back to stock with no success. Could any of you guys help me out?

You could flash the google play edition which i would recommend.
Just search in this forum for it.
Otherwise i have a twrp backup of the stock rom (europe, germany, multi language) and could upload it.

Reactions: cavinrocks

ahmed.ismael

Oct 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Xiaomi Poco F3

RoRoRosss

Oct 5, 2013
Why suffer with a stock revert (S-ON relock and HTC RUU), just flash Viper Venom and you have like-on better stock.

It looks pretty good but the guy's main point in buying it is the focus after the picture is taken and I can't really get it to work with the allready installed camera and gallery and the ones from htc

mikalgbv

Oct 24, 2013
Pekanbaru
cannot get LTE Signal after flash rom

need help, my htc m8 can not get LTE signal after flash rom i need help to solve my problem

in case if i switch to LTE at the cellular network, signal keep the H+

now my htc rom lineageOS newest version

https://imgur.com/a/1hp3z

Thank's very much XDA :)

invader.hg

Mar 16, 2015
Hi
Need some help installing Lineage OS.
Been running the OS since the start with no problems but updated the RUU to try and get around the reboot on resent updates. But now I get error 7 in TWRP when I install even with experimental.zip. TWRP 3.1.1.0 was used + an older version but the same.
Don't want to modify the updater-script is there a different update I could use

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband:1.29.214500021.12g
(bootloader) version-cpld: none
(bootloader) version-microp: none
(bootloader) version-main: 6.12.401.4
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: ************
(bootloader) imei: ****************
(bootloader) imei2: Not Supported
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: htcBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mv
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 76df2b54
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Thank you

Lore1

Apr 25, 2012
Würzburg
Hi!
There is a mistake in the app which does the first configration after initial install of LineageOS. The configuration app does crash, when there is no SIM card in the phone.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

There is an other mistake: the analog clock widget does crash, when i want to open it, the digital clock widget can not be placed at the screen.

Do you also have these errors?

Last edited:

wasyll25

Jan 15, 2014
Hi, I installed newest version lineageos on my HTC One m8 dual sim lineage-14.1-20170921-nightly-m8d-signed.zip. I have problem with above sim card. My phone lose signal, then I must reboot phone.

ahmed.ismael

Oct 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Xiaomi Poco F3
Does anyone have an idea why when I mount the USB storage in MTP mode, Windows displays the folder as empty and Music players doesn't recognize there's music on the phone for example. This is happening only with CAF-based roms (at least the Android N ones I've tried with) but on Sense-based or Flyme everything's working alright - I can mount storage etc. I've searched this thread and no one seemed to have this specific problem. Have you guys encountered it?

Does anyone have an idea why when I mount the USB storage in MTP mode, Windows displays the folder as empty and Music players doesn't recognize there's music on the phone for example. This is happening only with CAF-based roms (at least the Android N ones I've tried with) but on Sense-based or Flyme everything's working alright - I can mount storage etc. I've searched this thread and no one seemed to have this specific problem. Have you guys encountered it?
Before switching to ubs mtp, choose another usb mode and then enable mtp.

Before switching to ubs mtp, choose another usb mode and then enable mtp.

I've tried multiple times and at one flash of the latest LOS 14.1 it seemed to work when USB debugging is enabled but the bigger problem is that when it's not recognized in Windows, the phone doesn't recognize there's media on it as well. Unfortunately I can't upload screenshot to showcase how the music player doesn't see the uploaded music.

I manage to fix it! While mounting MTP I've enabled ADB and after the PC recognized the Internal storage, the phone recognized it as well.

Top Liked Posts