FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Material Design Theme Chooser Themes (Multiple Colors/Styles)

443 posts
Thanks Meter: 234

By jcole20, Senior Member on 19th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, below are multiple themes (all based on a Material design in several different colors) I've made and am sharing free of charge to everyone. I made these themes with the use of Photoshop, Gimp, ThemeDIY, apktool, Notepad++, 7-zip, and with color suggestions from members of XDA. If there's a color you would like to see that is not listed you can simply comment a color/hex code below and I will do my best to create a theme to match what you want to see. The icon pack in the screenshots below is not included in the themes as it is a paid icon pack. It is titled Devo by StealthyChief.

Right now I'm simply creating themes, though I'll likely start on an icon pack soon. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Please note that these themes change audiofx, the play store, and again 21 other apps I just didn't want to post 100 screenshots.

DARKMATERIAL I have just added and released... it needs to be noted that this is a beta release and is an early version of the theme... it's mostly flawless but it does have a few issues with certain apps that I am working out. A second version to correct these issues will be released soon. Please do not be afraid to try it though... I love the theme. It is meant to be an alternative to DeepDarkness by moelle, though DeepDarkness is a great theme. I just believe all themes should be free of charge. I'm okay with charging for icon packs, but the themes are very easy to make. I don't know... it's just my opinion. If someone feels I shouldn't release the theme please message me and I'll consider taking it down. It's not a replica of the paid theme but it is definitely similar and was inspired by that theme. Anyways, enjoy!

Screenshots:
DarkMaterialinspired by DeepDarkness by moelle
***Icon Pack used in these previews is Soul by StealthyChief***

Red Material

Transparent Red Material
Same as above but with some transparency...

Blue Material

Orange Material

Purple Material

Bootanimation included in all themes is now the Lollipop Animation...

DOWNLOAD LINK(s):
Dark Material

Red Theme
Transparent Red Theme

Blue Theme

Orange Theme

Purple Theme

If you're interested the hex codes of the themes I've completed are as follows:
Red: #960010 Blue: #058CD8 Orange: #FFBB33 Purple: #480096 and I've changed White to #FBFBFB
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcole20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcole20 Ad-Free

20th May 2015, 12:46 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Augusta by way of Atlanta

More
The more I think about it... I happen to prefer the color red generally, if you want this theme to be a different color let me know color or hex codes and I'll revert the theme and wallpaper to that color.

HTC One (M8) MultiRom: PACman 5.1.1; SOKP 5.1.1; CyanogenMod 12.1.1 (Nightlys updated weekly); ViperOne M8 w/Hypernova Kernel
27th May 2015, 01:34 AM |#3  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcole20

The more I think about it... I happen to prefer the color red generally, if you want this theme to be a different color let me know color or hex codes and I'll revert the theme and wallpaper to that color.

HTC One (M8) MultiRom: PACman 5.1.1; SOKP 5.1.1; CyanogenMod 12.1.1 (Nightlys updated weekly); ViperOne M8 w/Hypernova Kernel

Could you do this theme in blue (068CD8) and another in orange (FFBB33)?

This theme looks really nice. Haven't put it on my phone yet but will as soon as I get home! Thanks for sharing with us!
The Following User Says Thank You to blumenthala For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blumenthala Ad-Free
27th May 2015, 04:36 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
***Deleted***
By request...
Blue Theme Preview In OP

Orange Coming Soon...
If anyone has a color they want specifically, drop me a hex code for the color in this thread and I'll do my best to provide this theme themed to your color of choice.

Also... if you want transparency in your theme let me know that too...
The Following User Says Thank You to jcole20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcole20 Ad-Free
28th May 2015, 06:53 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Sorry.. I was busy yesterday. I'm finishing up the Blue theme now... I'll post it in the OP and the orange one is going to take me longer as I mentioned. It's such a bright orange I'm going to have to do a lot of small things to it to make sure the text is readable in all windows.

Red and Blue Material CyanogenMod 12 Themes now up in OP. Orange coming soon...And as always if you have a request just drop a hex code and any other info and I'll do my best to crank it out.

Edit: orange is done and up

Edit 2: I'm playing with a transparent variation of the themes available. Here's a screenshot. And I think I'm going to adjust the white slightly.

31st May 2015, 01:37 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Alright... I've redone the OP and now have 4 themes up. If anyone wants to see something in particular just drop me a color code. Also I'm going to do a transparent variation of the four currently available and a black and white (dark/mono) theme. As the op says all themes are free and if you want something custom just request it. Enjoy... I'll have transparent variations and the dark theme up soon.

Edit: I've got 5 up now including transparent RED
31st May 2015, 10:36 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
I'm sure everyone/most are familiar with the deep darkness theme... I don't want to take away from his great paid theme, but I'd like to offer something similar that's free because once again I think all themes should be free. So heres a preview of a free alternative to that theme that I'm working on.

Edit: I went ahead and released the theme as a beta v1.0 though I'll correct the minor issues that present themselves with a few apps soon, but in the meantime here's a fairly flawless release for those interested. Screenshots in OP. If anyone has issue with the similarity between it and DeepDarkness please PM me. The colors are similar but I didn't use the paid themes icons, headers or exact color scheme. I simply liked the theme and have provided my take on it in a 100% free version.

Edit 2: I'm going to be designing new icons today for quick toggles etc. I'm planning on releasing v2.0 of MaterialDark and releasing at least transparent blue. For now I'm going to be working mainly on material dark. I want to create a better (free) deep dark alternative. Red will be my next project improving on it... But if anyone wants me to make a theme for their color of choice simply drop a hex code and I'll make one for them as well.

Edit 3: I finished late this afternoon and the .apk built, I signed it, and it looks like it installs but I get an error a few seconds later saying that it is failing to install so I'm gonna have to figure that out tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcole20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcole20 Ad-Free
15th April 2016, 06:30 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to Apply?
I have installed the apk, how can i apply the theme?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)