FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sense 8 Freestyle Adventure time theme

1,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 417

By dopy25, Senior Member on 17th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HTC keeps rejecting my theme for publishing. I am hoping someone can try this out and use it if they like it, or at least let me know what's wrong with it so I can fix it and publish it.

I won't attach screenshots but click the link and HTC has screenshots in the theme page. Let me know what you think. This took me some time to get the sticks right but I think they look awesome.

I have nailed all aspects except for the weather/clock. My plan is to make individual characters on the icons for use at a later date.

If you don't like all the stickers, you can easily remove any of them by holding and dragging them to the "remove" link.

I am using this theme on ICE Rom but this should work with any rom that uses Sense 8 apps (I think you just need the Sense home)

LINK

Finally! It was accepted! Give this a shot. I hope there are some users here that can enjoy this. I don't really feel this one fully but HTC told me I needed to change some things before it could be accepted. This was the result. I might make a few tweaks and resubmit.
The Following User Says Thank You to dopy25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dopy25 Ad-Free

20th May 2016, 10:43 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
It is published now. Can someone give it a shot and let me know if the stickers are working? I know I made them but the theme app and the online browser are not showing stickers. Which is a bummer because that was the best part. I made the stickers and built the theme around that. There are about 30 stickers.
30th May 2016, 11:53 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,153

More
Theme looks great mate, was this a one off or do you plan on making some more, I would love to see a nice dark material theme if you would consider it.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to smeejaytee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smeejaytee Ad-Free
31st May 2016, 02:49 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

Theme looks great mate, was this a one off or do you plan on making some more, I would love to see a nice dark material theme if you would consider it.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

I plan on making a few more, but mostly animation themed. Though I might consider something else as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
The Following User Says Thank You to dopy25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dopy25 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)