FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Shortcutter Toolbox/SideBar

24,481 posts
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys... Hopefully a little treat for you all..

I have just made Shortcutter available on Android 6+, sidebar/toolbox and launcher shortcuts only, QS TileService is only available on 7.0.

Play Store link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.shortcutter

Sign up to the beta for the latest changes:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing...id.shortcutter

Let me know how you all get on!..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th August 2017, 11:45 PM |#2  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Donate to Me
More
Now available in the play store...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.shortcutter
10th August 2017, 03:26 PM |#3  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Donate to Me
More
Looks like the M8 is finally dying out

If any of you guys are using Shortcutter & haven't popped in the play store to rate it yet please do!

Beta testers will need to exit the beta using the option at the bottom first, beta feedback doesn't show in the store listing.

The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2017, 06:23 AM |#4  
Steveromingagain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Looks like the M8 is finally dying out

If any of you guys are using Shortcutter & haven't popped in the play store to rate it yet please do!

Beta testers will need to exit the beta using the option at the bottom first, beta feedback doesn't show in the store listing.

Did find one bug,while side bar was on and trying to install any apk file,it won't let you click install,just cancel. Uninstalled shortcutter and all apks install fine. Hope this helps.
11th August 2017, 06:42 AM |#5  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveromingagain

Did find one bug,while side bar was on and trying to install any apk file,it won't let you click install,just cancel. Uninstalled shortcutter and all apks install fine. Hope this helps.

That's only caused by rounded corners or screen filter overlays, the accessibility service in the app is there to detect those screens and disable the services when needed, sounds like you have enabled it bud
11th August 2017, 06:56 AM |#6  
Steveromingagain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

That's only caused by rounded corners or screen filter overlays, the accessibility service in the app is there to detect those screens and disable the services when needed, sounds like you have enabled it bud

Tried with filters and rounded corners deselected,same problem,turned of sidebar bar and all OK. I'll play with it some more and get better aqainted with it.
11th August 2017, 08:39 AM |#7  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveromingagain

Tried with filters and rounded corners deselected,same problem,turned of sidebar bar and all OK. I'll play with it some more and get better aqainted with it.

Screen overlay was only really introduced properly in marshmallow so it can be a bit of a pain, do let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2017, 11:08 AM |#8  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveromingagain

Tried with filters and rounded corners deselected,same problem,turned of sidebar bar and all OK. I'll play with it some more and get better aqainted with it.

I will add some additional logic for mm to kill the sidebar
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2017, 11:41 AM |#9  
Steveromingagain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

I will add some additional logic for mm to kill the sidebar

Found a great work around,use multi window with apk I'm insrltalling on top,then install button works.
11th August 2017, 11:42 AM |#10  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 35,863
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveromingagain

Found a great work around,use multi window with apk I'm insrltalling on top,then install button works.

Noice!
13th August 2017, 07:31 PM |#11  
Steveromingagain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Noice!

Update...had a update from google play store and problem clicking install on apks is fixed,thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes