( Fast Boot is unchecked [in Settings/Power/Fast boot] AND usb cable is attached )
using the power button to “power down” phone immediately boots to unresponsive TWRP screen.
What is the relationship between Fast boot/Slow boot and the usb cable? Is this usual behavior?
I am assuming this is a problem and show the important information for my phone below
HTC One Max Phone state:
*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
T6UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
Feb 7 2014J15:26:45.0
Here is what I did leading up to this problem:
1. Unlocked bootloader (htcdev)
2. SuperSU (v2.01)
3. Nandroid backup with TWRP (which backed up boot and system and data partitions)
4. Try to install xposed (since I want control over my sd card!) Noticed that it would be easier if I had s-off (and wanted to s-off sometime anyway).
5. S-off using firewater (which worked)
6. Nandroid restore - restored system and data partitions (not boot)
Noticed problem at this point.
Here is what I have done so far in an attempt to fix this problem:
1. booted to TWRP recovery (via adb) and did wipe (factory reset - which wipes data, cache and dalvik). Problem still there.
2. Nandroid restore - restored boot and system and data partitions. Problem still there.
3. TWRP – fix permissions. Problem still there.