[Q] Flashing doesn't seem to be working..

Search This thread

Krix

Oct 18, 2007
It has been about 72 hours of me searching xda and google and nothing seems to be able to fix the issue.

I turned this phone on after a while (a few months) and it goes into a boot loop. So I did a factory reset, it didn't solve the issue, I flashed a ROM nothing seemed to be changed, I decided to flash a different recovery (currently it has TWRP -- I decided to try CWM) but the recovery remains the same (it does say that it was flashed successfully but nothing happens). When I rebooted, it was still running TWRP, and nothing had changed.

And now I realized even a hard reset apparently isn't working.

Does any one know whats up with this? I just completely lost here and blank.

All the flashing never gives any errors in Fastboot. It transfers the file and says that it was flashed.

Please help, what could be the issue?

jirik_1985

Apr 26, 2015
htc one v primou hboot 1.18

hi i have the same problem. i run twrp 2.8.5 and i cannot install any custom rom. i tried cm11 rc2 from rasto/jonas and everything is ok until boot which stucks on htc logo. can i post my changelog or is there anybody available to help me? thx

hrushi2711

May 13, 2015
samw with me

It has been about 72 hours of me searching xda and google and nothing seems to be able to fix the issue.

I turned this phone on after a while (a few months) and it goes into a boot loop. So I did a factory reset, it didn't solve the issue, I flashed a ROM nothing seemed to be changed, I decided to flash a different recovery (currently it has TWRP -- I decided to try CWM) but the recovery remains the same (it does say that it was flashed successfully but nothing happens). When I rebooted, it was still running TWRP, and nothing had changed.

And now I realized even a hard reset apparently isn't working.

Does any one know whats up with this? I just completely lost here and blank.

All the flashing never gives any errors in Fastboot. It transfers the file and says that it was flashed.

Please help, what could be the issue?

Help regarding Reflashing stock ROM
I have installed cynogenmod cm-12.1-20151006-UNOFFICIAL-primou on my HTC one v and my bootloader is unlocked. But now I want to revert back to the stock rom though I have taken the Nandroid backup using TWRP when restore it ,it says restore complete and when it reboots it shows HTC logo twice and then again enters into TWRP .Please anyone help me regarding how to it should enter into starting the stock rom. Also I have tried IGNORANCE V5 ROM but after installation it reboots again in twrp

Top Liked Posts