Clarifications needed

Search This thread

cassio gebara

Jul 31, 2008
São Paulo
Hello,

I´m facing a strong problem with my HOX, but have no info enough to proceed with any procedure.
I want to flash a new ROM to have a newer Android version due to some Gapps features not working.
First of all, I proceed with the unlock which worked.
Second (and not sure if it was really necessary, but I read that was) I tried to root the HOX and than my nightmare started !
Now the HOX is not connecting with my notebook, it is not booting, just keeping on initial white screen.
I have lots of questions.
1. USB driver for HOX and ADB driver are the same thing ? If no, which one do I need ?
As far as I understood, USB driver is used to get communication between the HOX and notebook.
2. Just HOX USB driver is enough to have ADB working ???
3. Where can I find a driver (USB and/or ADB) that works fine ? I tried lot of downloads, but some situations come up: link doesn´t work, page doesn´t exist anymore, files corrupted, etc.
After the downloads and drivers (don´t know which one) intalled, the HOX is supposed to connect with the notebook, right ?
4. Which should be the next step ? Flash a recovery package (twrp-3.0.2-0-test-endeavoru) ? Flash a ROM ?

I´m sorry for so many questions and a new post, but I put a tread on another post and the answers were not enough for me, so I decided to start a new one in order to avoid "trash" on the other post.

Is there anybody here that can support me ?
My e-mail is chcgebara@gmail.com
I guess for so many questions use the e-mail would be better to avoid lots of treads/interactions...

Tks in advance !

Regards,

Cassio

Last edited: