under recovery mode blank screen appears in HTC one X need help

Search This thread

jigar_shah10

Nov 24, 2015
oI flashed cwm over to my root, bootloader is unlocked and everything. but when I go into recovery mode I get a black screen with nothing on it, and no touch funtion or anything . I thoughght it was bricked until I held the power button for 10 seconds and my computer registered it as being disconnected through usb and the charge light came on . I then flashed twrp over and still, nothing in recovery mode . just a black screen with my computer registering usb input. I don't know what to do. I had to restart it many times pressing the volume down button, holding down power button ect. before it would boot normally but the recoverymode leads to nothing

Tanesh@

Nov 23, 2015
Same here i have samsung grand 2 rooted my phone and tried to flash cwm,twrp and philz recovery through odin and flashify but when i go to recovery blank screen appers and i have to pull out the battery and restart my phone

Please help???

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
oI flashed cwm over to my root, bootloader is unlocked and everything. but when I go into recovery mode I get a black screen with nothing on it, and no touch funtion or anything . I thoughght it was bricked until I held the power button for 10 seconds and my computer registered it as being disconnected through usb and the charge light came on . I then flashed twrp over and still, nothing in recovery mode . just a black screen with my computer registering usb input. I don't know what to do. I had to restart it many times pressing the volume down button, holding down power button ect. before it would boot normally but the recoverymode leads to nothing

run from fastboot this command fastboot erase cache and then try to go in recovery