331 posts
Thanks Meter: 119

By milda25, Senior Member on 7th September 2015, 05:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2015, 10:21 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
@bigtor_gj, @teemo Thanks for the tips, will try ASAP and send a feedback.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Free mobile app

14th September 2015, 11:50 AM |#12  
Flag La Coruña
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biktor_gj

At your sorce dir, go to vedor/cmsdk, then run:
git reset --hard
After it finishes, go back to your source folder and run:
repo sync

That fixed that exact same error for me. It feels like there's some commit not going through when you simply do a repo sync or something..
Credits where they're due: http://forum.datadevelopement.com/on...2947949/page37

Good luck!

Code:
target Java: org.cyanogenmod.platform.sdk (/home/rafitcu/Android/Cm12.1/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/org.cyanogenmod.platform.sdk_intermediates/classes)
javac: file not found: /home/rafitcu/Android/Cm12.1/out/target/common/obj/APPS/org.cyanogenmod.platform-res_intermediates/src/cyanogenmod/platform/Manifest.java
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options
make: *** [/home/rafitcu/Android/Cm12.1/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/org.cyanogenmod.platform.sdk_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41

#### make failed to build some targets (02:02:04 (hh:mm:ss)) ####
No solved for me
14th September 2015, 12:08 PM |#13  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 535

More
Jumping in here - I'm having the same issue building pac for the lg g2. The last successful build I had was on 8/30. Since then, I've gone as far as formatting my build box and reloading ubuntu, then getting a fresh sync - still no success. (I thought it might have been an update to Ubuntu that messed it up)

I'm still looking for a solution as well.
14th September 2015, 12:57 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Same last sucessful date here

14th September 2015, 02:47 PM |#15  
Flag La Coruña
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy

Jumping in here - I'm having the same issue building pac for the lg g2. The last successful build I had was on 8/30. Since then, I've gone as far as formatting my build box and reloading ubuntu, then getting a fresh sync - still no success. (I thought it might have been an update to Ubuntu that messed it up)

I'm still looking for a solution as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25

Same last sucessful date here

You have given me an idea, I am testing a solution and so far it seems to work, if the compilation ends successfully, the share here.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafitcu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rafitcu Ad-Free
14th September 2015, 08:29 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Unfortunately, git reset --hard and repo sync --force-sync doesn't solved the problem. Still same error on same position of building
17th September 2015, 01:00 PM |#17  
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
What java version is everyone using? Run java -version and put the results here.
Code:
[email protected]:~$ java -version
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -javaagent:/usr/share/java/jayatanaag.jar 
java version "1.7.0_79"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.5.6) (7u79-2.5.6-0ubuntu1.15.04.1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.79-b02, mixed mode)
17th September 2015, 11:08 PM |#18  
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
I switched from OpenJDK to Oracle's JDK... no difference. I just found the vm I started building on in July, untouched with no updates done. I will resync and try a build on it to see if its an update to one of the packages installed for building that is causing the issue.

...This will take some time...
18th September 2015, 06:18 AM |#19  
Flag Kolding
Thanks Meter: 2,284

More
http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1...d-fails-javac/

Edit: Is THIS your issue ?
18th September 2015, 10:55 AM |#20  
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemo

http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1...d-fails-javac/

Edit: Is THIS your issue ?

Thank you for the responses - those are both along the lines of the issue. The first post never mentioned what he deleted tho. The second one is definitely related as I can make it further in my build before failing when I revert that commit, but it still fails.

As few posts as there are online about having this issue, I don't think a commit is directly causing it, otherwise there wouldn't be any successful builds from anyone for the last couple weeks. I think its related to a security update that a few of us did, and most of the devs don't update if its not broken lol. I should know this afternoon...

Edit: I mean its an incompatibility between the changes to cmsdk and some security update I did.
18th September 2015, 09:45 PM |#21  
Flag Atlanta, GA

More
I believe that libgl1-mesa-dev and libgl1-mesa-glx are the culprits as they are the only components that were required to be downloaded for the build environment AND were updated in the first few days of September. I can't seem to get them downgraded because of messed up dependencies so I am going to format and reload my buildbox again. This time I will make sure I download the older versions of those and openjdk while I'm at it. If it works, I will be posting tomorrow morning sometime after a successful build on the new setup.

Edit: Versions I will be installing -
Code:
openjdk-7-jre=7u79-2.5.5-0ubuntu1
openjdk-7-jre-headless=7u79-2.5.5-0ubuntu1
openjdk-7-jdk=7u79-2.5.5-0ubuntu1
libgl1-mesa-dev=10.5.2-0ubuntu1
libgl1-mesa-glx=10.5.2-0ubuntu1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)