FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What do you thing about the New Layout?

I need new layout

42 Vote(s)
70.00%
I am better off with the old layout

18 Vote(s)
30.00%

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [06Jul] AICP - 10.0 - LP 5.1.1_r18 [endeavoru][NIGHTLIES][OL/NL]

3,223 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,890

By eyosen, Senior Member on 9th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th October 2017, 06:56 PM |#1171  
Flag Bogatic
Thanks Meter: 79

Donate to Me
More
dev host is contamined with malwares, upload gapps somewhere else or tell which one i should download

21st November 2017, 01:25 PM |#1172  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The rom is very good and fast,but stability is not good.
The only thing that i dont like is that installing some apps(nova launcher,greenify,automatic tag editor)causes bootloop,so i had to uninstall them using recovery.But i noticed that only latest version of apps causes bootloop.Maybe that is because of compatibility updates for oreo?

But that small bug does not matter,the ROM is PERFECT!
Good job devs!
The Following User Says Thank You to ghost baby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ghost baby Ad-Free
17th January 2018, 11:40 AM |#1173  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost baby

The only thing that i dont like is that installing some apps(nova launcher,greenify,automatic tag editor)causes bootloop,so i had to uninstall them using recovery.But i noticed that only latest version of apps causes bootloop.Maybe that is because of compatibility updates for oreo?

Good job devs!

Can somebody fix this problem?
19th January 2018, 11:38 PM |#1174  

More
20th January 2018, 08:31 AM |#1175  

More
Quote:

Good job devs!

I did manage to install an old Spotify version. Thanks for that info.
Are you sure about Nova launcher?
I got that one installed on my system with no problems.
24th January 2018, 03:49 PM |#1176  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by molojose

I did manage to install an old Spotify version. Thanks for that info.
Are you sure about Nova launcher?
I got that one installed on my system with no problems.

Yes,when i downloaded latest version from play store it entered bootloop.You have latest one installed?
26th January 2018, 10:00 AM |#1177  

More
Quote:

Yes,when i downloaded latest version from play store it entered bootloop.You have latest one installed?

I have the latest one from the play store. Why don't you try again? Maybe they change something.
26th January 2018, 05:58 PM |#1178  

More
Quote:

I have the latest one from the play store. Why don't you try again? Maybe they change something.

It's too late,switched to viperx about month ago,i am too lazy to flash it again.Also i can't install latest greenify app too so probably i'm not coming back to AICP.
Oh and another thing i want to ask-on AICP NL,my data partition is in same storage(that 32gb),so where is my 2gb partition gone?How i remember in my file manager app(FX file explorer) it showed only main storage(that 32gb partition).I thought that i can put files on it after switching to NL.
Hope someone understand what i'm saying beacause my english is not good.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:

It's too late,switched to viperx about month ago,i am too lazy to flash it again.Also i can't install latest greenify app too so probably i'm not coming back to AICP.
Oh and another thing i want to ask-on AICP NL,my data partition is in same storage(that 32gb),so where is my 2gb partition gone?How i remember in my file manager app(FX file explorer) it showed only main storage(that 32gb partition).I thought that i can put files on it after switching to NL.
Hope someone understand what i'm saying beacause my english is not good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)