Originally Posted by ruizit0
1. download this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ditor&hl=pt-PT
2. in search field find this field "qemu.hw.mainkeys"
3. change the values from "0" to "1"
4. reboot and done .. uninstall build prop editor dont needed anymore
Yes, thanks again, I understood it and I did do it after installing the multilang version.
Originally Posted by sam53
Hello. I have installed this ROM and currently working fine. Some things are annoying but getting use to it.
1) There was no keyboard in fresh installation.
2) Less customization in default Launcher.
- can't remove icons or folders from home screen.
- no button to show all apps
3) You won't see icons of those apps which are on SD card when you enable SD Card on your system.
4) Some apps crashes randomly
5) Chinese language in Store that should be English when you set device language to English. - Lots of Chinese huh
I do believe you might not have installed the correct version, the multilang version has the Play store instead of the MIUI Market app for a start - there for no chinese stuff everywhere in the app store.
There is also less customization because this ROM is intended to be a MIUI ROM which means there is no App drawer (the all apps icon) as this has been done by Xiaomi MIUI developers to simplify user experience (for better or the worse is for you to decide) and if you don't like it, there is still the option to download a different launcher and set it as the default one (at least multilang version provides this option).