FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][RRO-Layers][New Layout][OTA-Weekly Updates] XenonHD-5.1.1_r13 Stable 2 Build 9

3,519 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,195
 
By ljjehl, Senior Member on 22nd February 2015, 08:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2015, 10:26 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipcar

This is by far the fastest lp rom, and I only have a 2 cores active everything works, no fc, I just haven't used the layers because I don't know how they work and what they do.
All in all 9.5/10 rom
The 0.5 I so I don't spoil you

Sent from my Potato X using Rock Simulator 2014

Wow you rate is rock
+1
And the battery consumtion is awesome and i never facing over heat. IMO layer is like a theme
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to anto12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anto12 Ad-Free
 
 
23rd February 2015, 06:02 PM |#22  
ljjehl's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 3,195
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomyRodriguez

Guys the build for htc one m7 is RRO support? Thanks btw

Yes, I need to update the subject line soon
23rd February 2015, 08:03 PM |#23  
ljjehl's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 3,195
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipcar

This is by far the fastest lp rom, and I only have a 2 cores active everything works, no fc, I just haven't used the layers because I don't know how they work and what they do.
All in all 9.5/10 rom
The 0.5 I so I don't spoil you

Sent from my Potato X using Rock Simulator 2014

go here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...17366580091389 or just open the Layers app. It actually has a small tut showing what to do and where to go to get your theming fix. Just press on the circled "i" at upper right side of the layers screen.
24th February 2015, 08:13 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjehl

go here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...17366580091389 or just open the Layers app. It actually has a small tut showing what to do and where to go to get your theming fix. Just press on the circled "i" at upper right side of the layers screen.

Thanks a lot

Sent from my Potato X using Rock Simulator 2014
24th February 2015, 04:49 PM |#25  
3498BoyZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
can i undervolt the kernel?
24th February 2015, 11:55 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Hi there, this ROM is incredibly smooth. I also found the available free ram is bigger than other ROM under the same condition. Battery life seems also great. The only thing I don't like very much is the theme management which is different to CM theme. I'd like to recommend this ROM to people who also suffer from low ram lag. You won't be sorry after you try.
25th February 2015, 01:21 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chihliouma

Hi there, this ROM is incredibly smooth. I also found the available free ram is bigger than other ROM under the same condition. Battery life seems also great. The only thing I don't like very much is the theme management which is different to CM theme. I'd like to recommend this ROM to people who also suffer from low ram lag. You won't be sorry after you try.

About theme management for me it is better coz you can choose where you want apply the theme.

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app
25th February 2015, 01:37 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anto12

About theme management for me it is better coz you can choose where you want apply the theme.

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

But can I apply the CM12 theme ?
25th February 2015, 01:48 AM |#29  
ljjehl's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag SA,TX
Thanks Meter: 3,195
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chihliouma

But can I apply the CM12 theme ?

Cm12 engine and RRO layers engine are 2 separate entities.
25th February 2015, 01:57 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Yes are right.
Edit : ops my bad, you can not apply theme for cm12.

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app
25th February 2015, 04:38 AM |#31  
Regnas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjehl

Team Horizon presents.....

Hi there....

How about attach some screenshots in the first post?

And.... there will be no love for the old layout?


Cheers...
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes