FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New Storage Layout for HOX Endeavoru

2,394 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,284
 
By teemo, Senior Member on 5th February 2015, 12:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2016, 05:43 PM |#631  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I used the twrp recovery 2853 big, download it from the first page.
My model is s720e and its from portugal vodafone. Its unlocked and rooted.

I try the cache and nothing.

Mine says Endeavoru PVT SHIP S-on RL
Hboot 1.12

What i'm doing wrong?
 
 
17th February 2016, 07:17 PM |#632  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noone_

I used the twrp recovery 2853 big, download it from the first page.
My model is s720e and its from portugal vodafone. Its unlocked and rooted.

I try the cache and nothing.

Mine says Endeavoru PVT SHIP S-on RL
Hboot 1.12

What i'm doing wrong?

Just my guess - maybe hboot too old for this?
17th February 2016, 07:18 PM |#633  
teemo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolding
Thanks Meter: 2,284
 
More
Aahh, update your HOX. Find the posts here about updating to latest HTC firmware. It will update your hboot. When updated you can return and try again.
23rd February 2016, 10:23 AM |#634  
Senior Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
anyone got any new link for viperx new layout ?
or maybe, just the needed files for new layout such as "framework-res.apk" and "vold.fstab"
last time i restore my old arhd rom (twrp backup) then replace the old files with the new one
then flash the converted kernel
i can boot into device perfectly!
and this way, maybe it could save you some time!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=590
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=306
the one from link above doesn't work for me
i got 404 error at the first one and file has been removed notification on the second

thank you
23rd February 2016, 10:37 AM |#635  
teemo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolding
Thanks Meter: 2,284
 
More
Could you try if this is working?
Don't use download accelerators, just a standard browser.
The Following User Says Thank You to teemo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teemo Ad-Free
23rd February 2016, 03:13 PM |#636  
Senior Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemo

Could you try if this is working?
Don't use download accelerators, just a standard browser.

it is working, i just downloaded it
i am yet to flash the rom though, still need to backup first

thank you very much !
i can't press the thanks button, problem with my internet in china probably
The Following User Says Thank You to Actura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Actura Ad-Free
24th February 2016, 07:02 PM |#637  
Senior Member
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Hi !
I want to install ARHD new layout but I don't find the boot.img. Or can I use the one from the old layout.
I am currently running the rom made by @Bobbi lim (great rom )
If I want to install ARHD wich steps do I need to follow ?
24th February 2016, 09:33 PM |#638  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuj97

After about 6 hrs of patience ..i have finally converted the cm11 for the new layout
A huge thanks to @teemo andd @tortellini ..without them it would not be possible for me to convert and compile it
And ofcourse a huge thanks to @Thomy for making cm11 for our device
here is the download link for it
http://www.megafileupload.com/8YV2/c...-endeavoru.zip
or
http://shares.4irxkaju1yhs.bix.com/s...-endeavoru.zip
NOTE-
multirom users pls relplace the update-binary and updater-script from the slimkat final 9.0 rom otherwise it wont work or users getting error can download the zip file ...th zip file contain update-binary and updater-script
How to change the files
1.unzip the rom using zip extractor
2.go in \META-INF\com\google\android
3. paste both the files
4.zipalign the rom again
5.flash using the recovery
6.Enjoy

Can I install the ROM update it shows me? Are them the new official NIGHTLYS from the CM site (so are the new officials new layout)?

Did anybody succeed installing Xposed on this ROM? System UI broke after installing here (even with no modules). OpenGApps are also bugged.
25th February 2016, 09:04 AM |#639  
teemo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolding
Thanks Meter: 2,284
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckillfer

Can I install the ROM update it shows me? Are them the new official NIGHTLYS from the CM site (so are the new officials new layout)?

Did anybody succeed installing Xposed on this ROM? System UI broke after installing here (even with no modules). OpenGApps are also bugged.

This is not a ROM. Please read OP and the guides.
For ROM issues, post in the thread of the ROM.
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to teemo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teemo Ad-Free
25th February 2016, 11:26 PM |#640  
Senior Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakerjunior

Hi !
I want to install ARHD new layout but I don't find the boot.img. Or can I use the one from the old layout.
I am currently running the rom made by @Bobbi lim (great rom )
If I want to install ARHD wich steps do I need to follow ?

read the first page first, and think carefully
do you still really want to convert ?

if you have decided to convert,
the tutorial to convert is on first page (they also have tutorial how to backup the old layout and how to get back to old layout)
then after that, if you don't find the BOOT.IMG for ARHD
you can use custom kernel, it is also working well this way
lytapota or alex kernel (you can find it on the first page)

maybe that will help ?

##
anybody using usb otg here ?
could you guys confirm that it is working ?
it is not working here
hox was detecting that there there is an usb otg connected to it
then it will eject it, said "usb is safe to remove"
The Following User Says Thank You to Actura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Actura Ad-Free
26th February 2016, 12:13 AM |#641  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teemo

This is not a ROM. Please read OP and the guides.
For ROM issues, post in the thread of the ROM.
Thanks.

Sorry, I clicked on the CM11 link on the first page, thought it was linking to a different thread, not a post. So... There's no ROM thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes