[ROM][OMS][M7] AICP - 12.1 - N 7.1.1 Official Nightly builds

Search This thread

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
Hi,

I'm experiencing the following problems:
- Phone frequently reboots
- After a couple of calls with the loudspeaker, the speaker is silent on subsequent calls, until phone is turned off and restarted
- Sometimes after a call the phone emits a loud beep and is not responding until reboot
- Bluetooth randomly does not work (needs reboot)

Here are the details of the bootloader and the rom:
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT 1.61
RADIO 4T.35.3218.16
OpenDSP-v35.120.274.0718
AICP: 12.1 NIGHTLY (20170321)
Gapps: nano 7.1 (20170320)

Is there anything I can try to fix these problems?

Thank you
Download latest nightly 2017.04.29. and a fresh gapps. Wipe and flash. Or try OTA flash. Either way you want.

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
Haha! Boot animation swap works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170430-211431.png
    Screenshot_20170430-211431.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20170430-211450.png
    Screenshot_20170430-211450.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 188
Reactions: ★Michaelo★

camambeou

Jan 28, 2014
Issue ransom reboot is not fixed on 20170429 build. Sometime phone app not working, loud beep sound after call is ended, next call doesn't have voice

Last edited:

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
Not having any reboots or phone issues here. All good. Builds 27-29 have been flawless on my device.

j_wiley68

Jan 20, 2017
San Antonio
Seemed to work fine till my first sysem reboot

I'm new to this, so please be kind.....

My Phone:
AT&T-branded HTC One (HTCDev unlocked) --- M7_UL PVT SHIP S-0N RH
HBOOT-1.61.0000 --- RADIO-4T.35.3218.16 (T-Mob) --- OpenDSP-v35.120.274.0718
OS- eMMC-boot 2048MB --- Apr 14 2016,23:32:50.0

Android 5.0.2 --- Sense 6.0 --- Software -7.23.502.9 --- SDK API level 6.55
Kernel: 3.4.10-gfe9c241 and@AABM #1 SMP PREEMPT
Baseband: 4T.35.3218.16_10.33Q.1718.01L --- Build #: 7.23.502.9 CL502785 release-keys

Recovery: TWRP 3.1.0-0 w/ SuperSU binary
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love my M7, but HATE AT&T, and their deeply-embedded Hotspot block. So I BYOD to TMO. I finally did my first ever ROOT on this phone last week, flashed the TMO radio, then my first ROM (Viper 9.0.0+Fix) that same night; last Tuesday. That ROM seems fine, but it was a little overwhelming for me (a newbie not used to all that control), plus it still didnt release my Hotspot.
I've been following this thread the last couple of weeks, and decided to give this one a try. I flashed NIGHTLY 4.27 on Saturday evening, and started going through all the settings, trying to familiarize myself, and make a few adjustments along the way. After about 10 mins and about 10-12 permissions and some "fu-fu" tweaks, during which time I got several ANR pop-ups about either Google or HTC apps, I rebooted.
Here's where the fun starts; roughly 10-15 secs after the home screen comes up after reboot, an ANR pop-up hits me with "HTC Backup has stopped", then the phone freezes, auto reboots, then gets locked into that cycle (?bootloop?). This went on for maybe 15 minutes the first time (while I was trying to read up on whether or not I just killed my favorite phone). I rebooted into recovery, and used my TWRP to wipe and re-install my stock back-up. Everything back to normal. Then I did some more reading, then got brave enough to try again a couple hours later. I did all the steps (backup, full wipe, flash the zip, reboot). Went a little slower through things to try not to screw it up again. Sure enough, once I did a system reboot, same results.

From what I did see of the ROM, I think I'm gonna love it, and it DID unblock my Hotspot quite well. I'm just gonna need a little help, please.

alial04

Jul 12, 2014
Stockholm
I'm new to this, so please be kind.....

My Phone:
AT&T-branded HTC One (HTCDev unlocked) --- M7_UL PVT SHIP S-0N RH
HBOOT-1.61.0000 --- RADIO-4T.35.3218.16 (T-Mob) --- OpenDSP-v35.120.274.0718
OS- eMMC-boot 2048MB --- Apr 14 2016,23:32:50.0

Android 5.0.2 --- Sense 6.0 --- Software -7.23.502.9 --- SDK API level 6.55
Kernel: 3.4.10-gfe9c241 and@AABM #1 SMP PREEMPT
Baseband: 4T.35.3218.16_10.33Q.1718.01L --- Build #: 7.23.502.9 CL502785 release-keys

Recovery: TWRP 3.1.0-0 w/ SuperSU binary
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love my M7, but HATE AT&T, and their deeply-embedded Hotspot block. So I BYOD to TMO. I finally did my first ever ROOT on this phone last week, flashed the TMO radio, then my first ROM (Viper 9.0.0+Fix) that same night; last Tuesday. That ROM seems fine, but it was a little overwhelming for me (a newbie not used to all that control), plus it still didnt release my Hotspot.
I've been following this thread the last couple of weeks, and decided to give this one a try. I flashed NIGHTLY 4.27 on Saturday evening, and started going through all the settings, trying to familiarize myself, and make a few adjustments along the way. After about 10 mins and about 10-12 permissions and some "fu-fu" tweaks, during which time I got several ANR pop-ups about either Google or HTC apps, I rebooted.
Here's where the fun starts; roughly 10-15 secs after the home screen comes up after reboot, an ANR pop-up hits me with "HTC Backup has stopped", then the phone freezes, auto reboots, then gets locked into that cycle (?bootloop?). This went on for maybe 15 minutes the first time (while I was trying to read up on whether or not I just killed my favorite phone). I rebooted into recovery, and used my TWRP to wipe and re-install my stock back-up. Everything back to normal. Then I did some more reading, then got brave enough to try again a couple hours later. I did all the steps (backup, full wipe, flash the zip, reboot). Went a little slower through things to try not to screw it up again. Sure enough, once I did a system reboot, same results.

From what I did see of the ROM, I think I'm gonna love it, and it DID unblock my Hotspot quite well. I'm just gonna need a little help, please.
Did u make a clean flash?

Reactions: j_wiley68 and icxj1

j_wiley68

Jan 20, 2017
San Antonio
Did u make a clean flash?
Like I said, I'm new to this stuff, but I did the normal wipe, then the advanced wipe via TWRP....is that sufficiently clean?
@j_wiley68
Boot that bad boy into recovery, backup viper 1, wipe that (factory reset), then select wipe- advanced wipe & select system. Flash aicp & gapps . Reboot & wait. When it boots up restart phone & set up. See if you have any luck.

That's my plan this evening. I already Have 4/30.zip, and Gapps mini (which I didn't have the other day). I went back o stock ROM, so I have no Viper backup. Am I better off coming from Viper to AICP, than from stock? Also, the fact I have SuperSU with my TWRP, will that conflict with Magisk?

Last edited:

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
That's my plan this evening. I already Have 4/30.zip, and Gapps mini (which I didn't have the other day). I went back o stock ROM, so I have no Viper backup. Am I better off coming from Viper to AICP, than from stock? Also, the fact I have SuperSU with my TWRP, will that conflict with Magisk?

Your fine with stock. Just make a backup. No need for SU Will cause problems. It's built into​ Magisk.

I flash everyday with nothing more then factory reset wipe. Never a bit of problems. But first time do clean, wipe system.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Your fine with stock. Just make a backup. No need for SU Will cause problems. It's built into​ Magisk.

I flash everyday with nothing more then factory reset wipe. Never a bit of problems. But first time do clean, wipe system.
20170501 is up. if you got good internet download & flash it.

Last edited:
Reactions: j_wiley68

j_wiley68

Jan 20, 2017
San Antonio

I'm very grateful for the guidance, guys. Will post my outcome tomorrow. It's dinner time.
Have a Blessed one....

j_wiley68

Jan 20, 2017
San Antonio
Update:
Installed 20170430 + Gapps mini late last night. Seems to be all good. No issues with ANRs AT ALL. I'm so used to 4.4 and 5.0, these newer ROM displays remind me of Jellybeans and gumdrops....lmao. My "necessary" google apps seem to be functioning properly. My hotspot works great, I'm on it via my laptop as I type this. Even my TMO radio upgrade seems to work better now. The only minor bug that emerges occasionally is my speaker phone. Doesn't always seem to connect.

9.5 out of 10 **** Great work guys!!! (Sorry, but aint nothin perfect)

My next check is gonna be bluetooth, then OTA update, I'll try it this evening. Thank you again for the great work, and the tech support, my m7 loves it, and so do I.

Reactions: icxj1

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
Update:
Installed 20170430 + Gapps mini late last night. Seems to be all good. No issues with ANRs AT ALL. I'm so used to 4.4 and 5.0, these newer ROM displays remind me of Jellybeans and gumdrops....lmao. My "necessary" google apps seem to be functioning properly. My hotspot works great, I'm on it via my laptop as I type this. Even my TMO radio upgrade seems to work better now. The only minor bug that emerges occasionally is my speaker phone. Doesn't always seem to connect.

9.5 out of 10 **** Great work guys!!! (Sorry, but aint nothin perfect)

My next check is gonna be bluetooth, then OTA update, I'll try it this evening. Thank you again for the great work, and the tech support, my m7 loves it, and so do I.
@alial04 baby! :good:

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
Thank you for your answer.
I updated, but I still have the same problems as before the update.
If your getting random reboot and speaker noise your gonna have to wipe system and reinstall. Use 05/01 or wait till tonight for 02. Speaker phone and Bluetooth are bugs that come and go on the builds. I had problem on 04/30 but 05/01 was fine.

All part of it . That's why we call it user- debug.

I flash every nightly and test but I'm a Flash-0-halic.

Best thing to do is clean install now and then flash OTA nightly till you get a build that works for you, then stay on it and back it up if you decide to update.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

If your getting random reboot and speaker noise your gonna have to wipe system and reinstall. Use 05/01 or wait till tonight for 02. Speaker phone and Bluetooth are bugs that come and go on the builds. I had problem on 04/30 but 05/01 was fine.

All part of it . That's why we call it user- debug.

I flash every nightly and test but I'm a Flash-0-halic.

Best thing to do is clean install now and then flash OTA nightly till you get a build that works for you, then stay on it and back it up if you decide to update.

Bluetooth problem seems to fix itself on some (not all)of the nightlys after a couple pair ups & reboots.

gehess

Apr 10, 2015
Pardon my ignorance here, but what should I look for specifically in the change log to know when the latest security patches have been added?

Reactions: icxj1

gehess

Apr 10, 2015
Addendum to my previous question: If there is nothing specific in the change log regarding the latest security patches, when are the security updates usually added to AICP? They're the main reason I update and I'm guessing I'm not alone in that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Android Ice Cold Project that started on HTC Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until lollipop, ROM has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CyanogenMod when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

u0fJM9W.png

• Display and animations:
      • System animations
      • Toast icon and animation
      • Power menu animation
      • IME animation
      • LCD densidy changer
      [*]Status bar:
      • Clock style (position, date view, date format, color, font type and size, seconds)
      • Status bar icons control
      • Battery Icon style (percentage, icon type)
      • Brightness control
      • Show notification count
      • Quick pulldown on QS
      • Superuser indicator control
      • Headset icon
      • AICP logo
      • Traffic Indicators
      • Carrier Label
      • Battery bar
      • Statusbar weather temperature
      [*]Notification drawer:
      • Brightness slider
      • Time contextual header
      • Weather info settings
      • CAF Task Manager
      • Force expanded notifications
      • Disable immersive mode messages
      [*]Recents panel:
      • Clear all button settings
      • Show/hide search bar in recent menu
      • Recents in fullscreen
      • Show/hide clock and date in recent menu
      • Memory bar
      [*]Lock screen:
      • Show/hide music visualizer
      • Show/hide media cover art
      • Lock screen shortcuts
      • Mid-Screen shortcuts
      • Lock screen blur
      • DT2S on lockscreen
      • Lock Clock fonts
      • Lockscreen weather options
      [*]Buttons:
      • Enable/disable navigation bar buttons
      • Left-handed mode
      • Buttons and layout settings
      • Adjust navigation bar dimensions
      • CM button long press, double press features
      • SlimDim
      • Power menu settings
      • Press power button twice for camera
      [*]Misc:
      • Pie Control
      • Gesture Anywhere
      • App Circle Bar
      • Slim Recents
      • OmniSwitch
      • Scrolling cache settings
      • Disable FC notifications
      • DT2S on navigation bar
      • Launch music app when headset is connected
      • Enable/disable screenshot sound
      • Three fingers swipe for screenshot
      • System App remover
      • Take logcat, kmesg, dmesg on the go! (AicpExtras -> Log that 's'hit)
      • AICPStats
      [*]Quick Settings toggles:
      • QS Compass Tile
      • QS NFC Tile
      • QS Sync Tile
      • QS Volume Tile
      • QS Profiles Tile
      • QS USB tether Tile
      • QS Screen timeout Tile
      • QS Performance Tile
      • QS Lockscreen toggle Tile
      • QS Ambient Display Tile
      • QS Live Display Tile
      • QS Brightness Tile
      • QS ScreenOff Tile
      • QS Screenshot Tile
      • QS Expanded desktop Tile
      • QS Music Tile
      • QS Reboot Tile
      • QS LTE Tile
      • QS Nav bar Tile
      • QS SlimPie Tile
      • QS App circle bar Tile
      • QS App side bar Tile

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye
    • @TheStrix

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

3U7XWsV.png

AICP website: http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=m7

OpenGapps Download link: https://www.opengapps.org

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

You can also view changelog at AicpExtras -> About -> Changelog on your phone

b5b2bXK.png

- Maybe i forgot something.

kfCXFCX.png

ROMs should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, Google Apps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Make sure you have the latest TWRP recovery on your device.
    • Make a backup of your current ROM.
    • Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik.
    • Flash ROM.zip and Googleapps.zip.
    • Reboot system and setup!

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed!
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

AICP Google+ community

Sources:

ROM:
    Github link: https://github.com/AICP
    Gerrit link: http://gerrit.aicp-rom.com

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP-12.1 - N, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    alial04, wartomato
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2017-01-12

Created 2017-01-13
    Last Updated 2018-01-06
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862719823 here u go flashoholics haha flash and please report any FC or bug (this is the 7.1.2 build)

Like always hit the like and contribute if u can/if u like my work and AICP's.
    Addition for installing root on builds after 17/06/14:
    CHANGES (READ THIS BEFORE FLASHING!)
    ==========================================

YES. AICP is going to build rootless builds.
    This change will happen during a short period of time.

I could explain the decision for that,
    but that would not be understandable for all users, so i put it this way...

Going rootless means that the ROM will NOT come with any Root or SU built in anymore.
    There will be no Magisk - as a buildin root solution - be provided when the user flashes the ROM zip file.

What you will have to do (If you don't do it by now):
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You will have to flash a root solution of your choice (lineage-su addon, SuperSU or Magisk) by yourself after the ROM.
    I will link the appropriate solutions here in this post.

REMEMBER:
    First flash the ROM, then your desired root solution!
    This MUST also be done on every dirty flash to ensure root is not lost!
    This MUST be done, when using the OTA app too! Just add the "root" zipfile after the ROM!

What will be noticeable to the user:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. We had to cut out some features for getting this done. Those are:
    a. The SELinux switch in the dev options is gone for now.
    This can also be done by other apps, if necessary.
    b. The feature to flash another bootanimation from AICP Extras is gone.
    You can still use a flashable ZIP from TWRP or Substratum.
    c. The builtin logcat feature in AICP Extras will be gone.
    Most users did not use it either as it only can store max. 400KB.
    We already advised to use Catlog or Syslog Apps (both free on Play store).
    Remember that both need root!
    d. The builtin "System app remover" will be gone, as it required root to run.
    2. You will, of course, not see Magisk Manager in the app folder, of course.
    3. Remember that without a root solution some other apps e.g. Kernel Audiutor will also not work.

Whatever you choose. Lineage SU options are in dev options in settings. The others use separate Apps.

Links to tested root solutions (download from the thread):
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Magisk (remember that v12 need the Manager to be flashed separately. v13 will have it buildin the flashable ZIP:
    Magisk Official
    Magisk beta

SuperSU (Use whatever works for you, stable or beta):
    SuperSU stable
    SuperSU beta

Lineage SU-addon (check your needed version 14.1 arm or arm64!):
    LineageOS su-addons for 14.1
    -> the removal zip is available here too.
    The latest update is working fine, no more bootloops! Thanks!

No, thank you guys for your patience and enjoy the ROM

Feel free to buy me a cup of tea and/or hit the like button :) :good:
    Reserved

Reserved for future changes