FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

★ ☆ [ROM][5.1] Google Play+ Edition | 6.04.1700.19 [08-09-16] ★☆

12,462 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,585

By santod040, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th December 2014, 03:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from santod040: Updated 5.1 Google Plus Edition to 6.04.1700.19 OTA with many improvements and changes
9th December 2014, 06:29 AM |#481  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips9

But if I'm S-ON and I can't update my firmware, can I flash this ROM whitout problems?

That's why OP said you either need latest sense firmware or GPe lollipop firmware. Since you are s-on, you most likely have the latest sense firmware. So yes, you are good to go.

9th December 2014, 06:33 AM |#482  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc199

That's why OP said you either need latest sense firmware or GPe lollipop firmware. Since you are s-on, you most likely have the latest sense firmware. So yes, you are good to go.

No I'haven't the latest firmware...
Actually I'm on Insert Coin ROM, and my firmware is: 6.09.401.10 CL366819 relase-keys.... so, I can flash this ROM anyway ?
9th December 2014, 06:38 AM |#483  
Thanks Meter: 1,484

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDR01DN00B

But the cm one has a more unified blue color (which i prefer more to the color-changing Messenger) and has a native reply button in the heads-up notification.

Pull the app from CM12 and push to system yourself.

Edit: You can edit each contacts colour in Google messenger. Could all be blue if that's what you want.

Sent from my HTC One
9th December 2014, 06:41 AM |#484  
Flag Leipzig

More
Quote:

No I'haven't the latest firmware...
Actually I'm on Insert Coin ROM, and my firmware is: 6.09.401.10 CL366819 relase-keys.... so, I can flash this ROM anyway ?

You should be fine. Someone posted that he had flashed this (or another) GPe Rom on his device with hboot 1.42...so with a really old firmware. Just do a backup before you flash it in case you need to restore your current Rom. I think some people with s-on said, that they had to flash superSU zip right after flashing so it could boot. You might want to do this too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marc199 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Marc199 Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 06:45 AM |#485  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc199

You should be fine. Someone posted that he had flashed this (or another) GPe Rom on his device with hboot 1.42...so with a really old firmware. Just do a backup before you flash it in case you need to restore your current Rom. I think some people with s-on said, that they had to flash superSU zip right after flashing so it could boot. You might want to do this too.

thanks!!!
But I have to flash boot.img before, such as said in OP on point 5?
"Flash the boot.img via fastboot (Only if you are S-ON)"

So I'll download this rom, extract boot.img, flash it via fastboot, then flash the entire rom.zip?
9th December 2014, 06:53 AM |#486  
Flag Leipzig

More
Quote:

thanks!!!
But I have to flash boot.img before, such as said in OP on point 5?
"Flash the boot.img via fastboot (Only if you are S-ON)"

So I'll download this rom, extract boot.img, flash it via fastboot, then flash the entire rom.zip?

Shouldn't be necessary because the recovery is able to flash the boot.img. But do it just as a precaution.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marc199 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Marc199 Ad-Free
9th December 2014, 07:54 AM |#487  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I don't think this is a rom issue but I don't have a quick reply option in messenger. It was there in cm12.

Am I missing something really simple?

Sent from my HTC One
9th December 2014, 07:57 AM |#488  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,585

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedd1

I don't think this is a rom issue but I don't have a quick reply option in messenger. It was there in cm12.

Am I missing something really simple?

Sent from my HTC One

CM Messenger adds that to theirs. (this is custom compiled during build)
Google Messenger has not. (this is from the Play Store)
The Following User Says Thank You to santod040 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2014, 08:00 AM |#489  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

CM Messenger adds that to theirs. (this is custom compiled during build)
Google Messenger has not. (this is from the Play Store)

Thanks. I really love that option. Can I just install the cm version and get the functionality back?

Sent from my HTC One
9th December 2014, 09:44 AM |#490  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
i am on the nand backup rom posted few days ago

regarding the sd card issue. my dowwnloader folder seesm to show nothing. and i cant download anything from internet browser
will this fix that issue? the issue started after i flashed a custom kernel
9th December 2014, 09:58 AM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
My cellular data isn't working. Everything else seems to be working perfectly but when I turn on cellular data nothing happens
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google play edition, gpe, htc one, m7ul, santod040

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)