FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

★ ☆ [ROM][5.1] Google Play+ Edition | 6.04.1700.19 [08-09-16] ★☆

12,456 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,585

By santod040, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th December 2014, 03:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from santod040: Updated 5.1 Google Plus Edition to 6.04.1700.19 OTA with many improvements and changes
5th January 2018, 05:21 AM |#5311  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdgd1998

No, you can't because you need to change the CID, and you only can change it with S-OFF.[COLOR="Silver"]

And What About The Dual Sim Issue ?

5th January 2018, 11:16 AM |#5312  
Flag Vélez-Málaga, Málaga
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #00B3B3

And What About The Dual Sim Issue ?

Maybe because the GPE version was only available on single SIM, and the ROM doesn't have the necessary code for read two SIMs.
19th January 2018, 11:24 PM |#5313  
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 926

More
Anyone else having issues with not being able to turn off Mobile data?
The Following User Says Thank You to occtec For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift occtec Ad-Free
21st January 2018, 11:20 AM |#5314  
Thanks Meter: 361

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by occtec

Anyone else having issues with not being able to turn off Mobile data?

Zero problems with turning off mobile data
The Following User Says Thank You to ★Michaelo★ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ★Michaelo★ Ad-Free
21st January 2018, 11:26 AM |#5315  
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 926

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Michaelo★

Zero problems with turning off mobile data

Thanks for the confirmation. I did a clean flash, I'm able to turn the switch on/off in settings for Mobile data but for some unknown reason the icon in the status bar still shows that it's on. When turning of WiFi I'm still able to use mobile data
9th November 2018, 03:09 PM |#5316  

More
Firmware install on S-ON
A requirement before we install the rom is to have installed the latest firmware. So, for those have unlocked bootloader and S-ON: ¿How do we install the latest firmware? Please let us know the process to install the latest firmware, having present that bootloader is unlocked and S-ON.
Thanks a lot
9th November 2018, 03:20 PM |#5317  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,585

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jairoch

A requirement before we install the rom is to have installed the latest firmware. So, for those have unlocked bootloader and S-ON: ¿How do we install the latest firmware? Please let us know the process to install the latest firmware, having present that bootloader is unlocked and S-ON.
Thanks a lot

Latest firmware meaning, last available update for your device should have been installed at some point prior to flashing this rom.
If you didn't get the last official update for your m7 via OTA, then you'd need to find the relevant RUU for your device variant and flash it that way, to get the latest/last firmware available.
Then you'd be on current firmware and can flash the rom.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
9th November 2018, 05:54 PM |#5318  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Latest firmware meaning, last available update for your device should have been installed at some point prior to flashing this rom.
If you didn't get the last official update for your m7 via OTA, then you'd need to find the relevant RUU for your device variant and flash it that way, to get the latest/last firmware available.
Then you'd be on current firmware and can flash the rom.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Installing the lastest HTC ONE M7 RUU implies UNROOT it? if so, I have to root it again (unblock bootloader and so on)?
Thx

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
GuestK00149
29th March 2019, 03:53 AM |#5319  

More
Does magisk root work on it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google play edition, gpe, htc one, m7ul, santod040

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)