FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

★ ☆ [ROM][5.1] Google Play+ Edition | 6.04.1700.19 [08-09-16] ★☆

12,462 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,585
 
By santod040, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th December 2014, 03:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from santod040: Updated 5.1 Google Plus Edition to 6.04.1700.19 OTA with many improvements and changes
10th December 2014, 09:51 PM |#601  
dena994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ITALY
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakun-ice

Took a few hours with the ROM and have found these errors:



- Sometimes an indicator appears! in the status bar although data connection work.



- Using the kernel ElementalX the back and home buttons are flashing alone.



- (This is a fault of google) Any way to delete contacts? I find it amazing that there is no way to erase phonebook contacts (those that appear Telegram, for example)



And I have these doubts concerning this version 5.0:



- You can turn off the GPS (no location)?



- You can add an option to turn off the screen without using the power button?





Thank you!


https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....swipelauncher
 
 
10th December 2014, 10:23 PM |#602  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dena994

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....swipelauncher

i already use a launcher. There are some other method?
10th December 2014, 10:46 PM |#603  
santod040's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,585
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakun-ice

i already use a launcher. There are some other method?

For powering off the screen without using the power button:
The kernel in post #3 has sweep 2 sleep.
There are also apps that allow for different configurations for tap 2 sleep, such as this one.
10th December 2014, 10:50 PM |#604  
bendavosvilla's Avatar
Member
Flag Staffordshire
Thanks Meter: 198
 
More
Thanks for the awesome rom. Flashed on my one with s-off, super cid and 4.3 firmware. Booted up without any issues and running fantastic, only problem is no back light on the keys.
10th December 2014, 10:58 PM |#605  
dena994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ITALY
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Now I have a question: Is it possible to have the sense 6 music app working in this amazing gpe ROM?
I really miss that app, no others apps from play store can replace it
10th December 2014, 11:05 PM |#606  
santod040's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,585
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendavosvilla

Thanks for the awesome rom. Flashed on my one with s-off, super cid and 4.3 firmware. Booted up without any issues and running fantastic, only problem is no back light on the keys.

You can use this app until HTC fixes their backlight issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to santod040 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2014, 11:06 PM |#607  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Auto-brightness doesn't works well, but I think that this is a google bug, because also on nexus 4 stock of my sister there is the same problem.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
10th December 2014, 11:10 PM |#608  
Senior Member
Flag Christchurch
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnoopy

No then you have search bar....how get rid of it.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Read it how you will, but looked like he was asking how to get it to me.
10th December 2014, 11:20 PM |#609  
dillingerdan's Avatar
Member
Flag Worcester UK
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Location
Very good rom. Worked first time on my S-ON One. First custom ROM on this phone, well apart from the one I installed trying to S-OFF my phone...

I have the key backlight issue, but couldn't care less about that. Does anyone have issues with Trusted Face? I cannot get it to unlock at all, no matter the lighting conditions. Works fine on my N4, so I doubt its an AOSP thing unless it happened in 5.0.1.
10th December 2014, 11:41 PM |#610  
melando's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakun-ice

Took a few hours with the ROM and have found these errors:

- Sometimes an indicator appears! in the status bar although data connection work.

- Using the kernel ElementalX the back and home buttons are flashing alone.

- (This is a fault of google) Any way to delete contacts? I find it amazing that there is no way to erase phonebook contacts (those that appear Telegram, for example)

And I have these doubts concerning this version 5.0:

- You can turn off the GPS (no location)?

- You can add an option to turn off the screen without using the power button?


Thank you!

I have not seen ! in signal strength status bar since earlier correcting device name in WiFi Direct...
10th December 2014, 11:59 PM |#611  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
GPE beats audio ?
Is this the official release?
Shouldn't have beats audio included?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google play edition, gpe, htc one, m7ul, santod040

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes