LG G5
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have the latest TWRP installed
Download the rom
(optional) Download GApps package (arm 10.0 nano)
Boot into recovery
Wipe system
Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
Flash Rom
Flash GApps package(Optional)
First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps (Arm 10.0)
TWRP (Make sure to use the latest!)

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source(M7 / MSM8960 DEV)

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
AICP
Crdroid
AOSIP
DU
Xtended
Evolution X
Bliss
Omni Team
@tarkzim for device sources
@brain_failure
@tariqa
All MSM8960 contributors
rrbugs.png

• Flashlight (Turns off after a few seconds)
  • Setup without Gapps may be a little buggy , if it goes into not responding , try restarting the phone.
  • You tell me.
  • Screen Recording does not work.

rrsocial.png

XDA:DevDB Information
RR for One M7, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
Stealth1226

Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.X
Based On: LineageOs

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 8.6.4
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-14

Created 2020-11-14
Last Updated 2020-11-14

Last edited:

jurko217

Jun 1, 2019
Poprad
Hello, i have tried your rom but maybe i am alone having a problem with this device. Android 5.0.2 Android Revolution HD with elementalx kernel without OC works fantastically good on this phone.
But every Android 10 rom i try have problem with performance, battery drain, black screen only status bar bug (totally freezed), lockscreen wallpaper glich (some problems fixed by AICP) and main problem is performance.

Stealth1226

Aug 20, 2020
somewhere
LG G5
Hello, i have tried your rom but maybe i am alone having a problem with this device. Android 5.0.2 Android Revolution HD with elementalx kernel without OC works fantastically good on this phone.
But every Android 10 rom i try have problem with performance, battery drain, black screen only status bar bug (totally freezed), lockscreen wallpaper glich (some problems fixed by AICP) and main problem is performance.

Sorry to hear that , If its persistent between Android 10 Roms , then something seems to be off. I wish I could help but I havent seemed to have had this issue. Maybe try using the latest TWRP? Not sure if that will solve the issue but if you arent on it already it might help. :)

Also , just curious , what variant are you on currently?

jurko217

Jun 1, 2019
Poprad
Sorry to hear that , If its persistent between Android 10 Roms , then something seems to be off. I wish I could help but I havent seemed to have had this issue. Maybe try using the latest TWRP? Not sure if that will solve the issue but if you arent on it already it might help. :)

Also , just curious , what variant are you on currently?

M7 european version (i think gsm) latest version of twrp always tells me error 7 if i install older version than current build, so i use 3.3.1.0.
I dont understand why classic rom with elementalx works perfect, heat sometimes but 100 percent more performance and stability and android oreo is buggy for this phone, pie works good and 10 even without Gapps is laggy like 512mb ram device (in 2013 point of view).
Nougat works good but every custom rom i have tried cannot compare with Android revolution in performance and battery life.

ipknightly

Nov 13, 2015
M7 european version (i think gsm) latest version of twrp always tells me error 7 if i install older version than current build, so i use 3.3.1.0.
I dont understand why classic rom with elementalx works perfect, heat sometimes but 100 percent more performance and stability and android oreo is buggy for this phone, pie works good and 10 even without Gapps is laggy like 512mb ram device (in 2013 point of view).
Nougat works good but every custom rom i have tried cannot compare with Android revolution in performance and battery life.

Thanks, that's pretty much the info I was looking for, I bought an m7 to hold me over a few months while I loan out my daily phone, loaded up lineage 17.1 and to put it mildly, it's unusable. I wasn't expecting much of course but nope, not going to work. I'll give revolution a spin, see if this is salvageable.

Stealth1226

Aug 20, 2020
somewhere
LG G5
I do agree that Android 10 is a little buggy and not the way it would be with newer phones , but I dont feel like its unusable , but that may just be me. :)

Last edited:

tariqa

Sep 5, 2020
Tirana Albania
POCO M3
Thank you for the ROM!
Everything works and it`s stable. I love RR because of wide-range of customization and long battery life.
Now I use it as a daily driver on m7_ul.
About stability it`s the best Q-ROM for htc m7.

faresmilev

Nov 27, 2020
I have a issue, when I double tape home button it don't work normally (weird behavior) it do Last app & Recent in same time even I didn't activate them from resurrection-System-Buttons & even I activate Recent in double tape home button.

Stealth1226

Aug 20, 2020
somewhere
LG G5
I have a issue, when I double tape home button it don't work normally (weird behavior) it do Last app & Recent in same time even I didn't activate them from resurrection-System-Buttons & even I activate Recent in double tape home button.

Checking it out...

EDIT : you could try enabling and disabling on screen nav buttons , and make sure to change it to gesture navigation before disabling it , as that will allow you to go to recents menu by long swiping up , like gesture navigation.

Last edited:

4zero4

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks very much for the hard work that you have put in to get the ROM to this stage, all other Android 10 versions I have tried have been a battery killer for me (less than half a day even when not used) but this gives me a day and a half and still around 30% left.... Superb job, however I noticed DT2W does not work even though it's enabled in settings, do you have plans to fix that?.

Thanks again...

Stealth1226

Aug 20, 2020
somewhere
LG G5
Thanks very much for the hard work that you have put in to get the ROM to this stage, all other Android 10 versions I have tried have been a battery killer for me (less than half a day even when not used) but this gives me a day and a half and still around 30% left.... Superb job, however I noticed DT2W does not work even though it's enabled in settings, do you have plans to fix that?.

Thanks again...

Hi! To enable dt2w you need root , for which you can just flash the latest stable magisk, and then use kernel adiutor to enable it.

dioggo92

Jun 21, 2011
Aveiro

What recovery do you use with 5.0.2 Revolution HD?

Alexcxvtr

May 13, 2011
Hi.

I've been using this ROM for a while and have the minimum battey drain compared to all the others.
However, today I've encountered the weirdest issue ever in any smartphone.
I disabled the pattern I had on to unlock the screen and now "Only emergency calls" message is shown. I can't do anything, not even go in Settings.
I entered into Recovery, wiped cache/DAlvik, dirty flashed the ROM again and still nothing.
I don't want to Restore it in a previous backup yet because I will lost some files.
I also tried other SIM cards, but still nothing.
Any suggestions?

Stealth1226

Aug 20, 2020
somewhere
LG G5
Hi.

I've been using this ROM for a while and have the minimum battey drain compared to all the others.
However, today I've encountered the weirdest issue ever in any smartphone.
I disabled the pattern I had on to unlock the screen and now "Only emergency calls" message is shown. I can't do anything, not even go in Settings.
I entered into Recovery, wiped cache/DAlvik, dirty flashed the ROM again and still nothing.
I don't want to Restore it in a previous backup yet because I will lost some files.
I also tried other SIM cards, but still nothing.
Any suggestions?

No idea , best bet is to save important data and clean flash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have the latest TWRP installed
    Download the rom
    (optional) Download GApps package (arm 10.0 nano)
    Boot into recovery
    Wipe system
    Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    Flash Rom
    Flash GApps package(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps (Arm 10.0)
    TWRP (Make sure to use the latest!)

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source(M7 / MSM8960 DEV)

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    @tarkzim for device sources
    @brain_failure
    @tariqa
    All MSM8960 contributors
    rrbugs.png

• Flashlight (Turns off after a few seconds)
    • Setup without Gapps may be a little buggy , if it goes into not responding , try restarting the phone.
    • You tell me.
    • Screen Recording does not work.

rrsocial.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    RR for One M7, ROM for the HTC One (m7)

Contributors
    Stealth1226

Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.X
    Based On: LineageOs

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 8.6.4
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-14

Created 2020-11-14
    Last Updated 2020-11-14
    Hi to all!
    This ROM (RR_Q) was the best one for this device. IMHO.
    I use it as daily driver and it gave me everything I need and even more (like DSU).
    Thanks to developer:)
    Sad, I fall my HTC and it's dead now:-( ROM is fantastic for so old HW!

Thanks again...

Hi! To enable dt2w you need root , for which you can just flash the latest stable magisk, and then use kernel adiutor to enable it.
    very good rom.
    any plane for android 11 to this device?
    There is, just no active development
    Almost given up on my old One. Being trying to set it up as a media player at work for months only to have it reboot, drop connection, bsod etc. Then I loaded this ROM. Playing with it all weekend without a single hicup.
    Very stable indeed! Bluetooth and WIFI seem pretty stable where I sit. I haven't tried using a sim but I imagine this would make for a stable enough daily driver for some.
    Just wanted to say I am greatful for this. Cheers @Stealth1226