Remove All Ads from XDA

Android 8 (Oreo) for M7

238 posts
Thanks Meter: 69

By haykweb, Senior Member on 23rd August 2017, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Waiting for our device guys
https://android.googlesource.com/pla...droid-8.0.0_r1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to haykweb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift haykweb Ad-Free

23rd August 2017, 03:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
What is this webpage supposed to mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
23rd August 2017, 03:14 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yerevan
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustElisha

What is this webpage supposed to mean?

The open source code is available now.Developers can porting soon for our device i think.
23rd August 2017, 03:25 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I am also looking forward to Android Oreo for m7
The Following User Says Thank You to RoM4uK94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RoM4uK94 Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 04:58 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 769

More
How many threads do we need for m7 and oreo? there are already two, this is the third now.

And YES m7 will get Oreo.

Just be patient and please give our great devs some weeks for their work. You dont pay them, they do everything for free so please stop starting new threads pointing out that its available or asking for it. Believe me they knew it before you and propably already startet to work on it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to saturday_night For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saturday_night Ad-Free
1st September 2017, 05:24 PM |#6  
Flag screwston, texas (houston)
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday_night

How many threads do we need for m7 and oreo? there are already two, this is the third now.

And YES m7 will get Oreo.

Just be patient and please give our great devs some weeks for their work. You dont pay them, they do everything for free so please stop starting new threads pointing out that its available or asking for it. Believe me they knew it before you and propably already startet to work on it.

Thanks Saturday_night. It does take a while to develop roms for devices and yet to catch bugs and fix them before a release. So please be patient as it's not a simple process. Their might be one or not. Feel free to compile your own as the source code is now public if you can't wait. This is not to you Saturday_night
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony the noob :D For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tony the noob :D Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 10:40 PM |#7  
Hi guys sorry for the late delay on the updates i have been working on los15 and just made it to build so here is the build i do not know if it boots or anything please contact me on telegram at @alial04 or join my group telegram group for bug reports or anything like that or whatsapp (same username)

EDIT: removing the download links cuz it didn't boot ones it does I will upload it
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alial04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alial04 Ad-Free
2nd September 2017, 10:48 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 769

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alial04

Hi guys sorry for the late delay on the updates i have been working on los15 and just made it to build so here is the build https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195926961 i do not know if it boots or anything please contact me on telegram at @alial04 or join my group telegram group for bug reports or anything like that or whatsapp (same username)

Hmm, on afh it tells me "no mirror found"
2nd September 2017, 10:53 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturday_night

Hmm, on afh it tells me "no mirror found"

[/url] direct download link and please can u join tg group or add me on tg

EDIT: removing the download links cuz it didn't boot ones it does I will upload it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alial04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alial04 Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 10:02 AM |#10  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alial04

[/url] direct download link and please can u join tg group or add me on tg

I got a error: 7 on HTC one m7ul
The Following User Says Thank You to JIMSHERIKO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JIMSHERIKO Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 10:31 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMSHERIKO

I got a error: 7 on HTC one m7ul

yes i know
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alial04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alial04 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)