FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [ROM][m7]Android 4.4.3 KTU84L Google Play Edition - Rooted/Busybox/Odexed (6/4

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 24th November 2014, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [ROM][m7]Android 4.4.3 KTU84L Google Play Edition - Rooted/Busybox/Odexed (6/4/14)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][m7]Android 4.4.3 KTU84L Google Play Edition - Rooted/Busybox/Odexed (6/4/14). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

16th December 2014, 04:12 AM |#2  

More
How can I remove odex rom and back to stock recovery?

I've tried about a hundred tutorials and nothing...
18th December 2014, 06:20 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How do i update to 4.4.4?? It keeps sending me to my Twrp recovery and i dunno what to do..oh and any ideea why my screenshots wont save? It keeps saying "couldnt capture screenshot.
7th July 2015, 01:06 AM |#4  

More
Updating from 4.1.2
I'm updating from 4.1.2, software # 1.29.980.17

I'm on an M7 UL

This was rooted ages ago, and I recall using Xposed Framework at some stage.

Will I be able to follow this method directly? Basically I just want up upgrade my firmware so I could use Bluetooth LE on my M7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)