Code:#include <std/disclaimer.h> /* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will * laugh at you. */
CyanogenMod 13.0 - Android 6.0.1 "Marshmallow"
CyanogenMod 12.1 - Android 5.1.1 "Lollipop"
CyanogenMod 12.0 - Android 5.0.2 "Lollipop"
Code:Sprint HTC One > > > Download Here (m7_spr, m7_wls)
CM Gerrit and Source code
- Download and install the latest TWRP Recovery for Int'l, AT&T, TMobile HTC One, Sprint HTC One or Verizon HTC One if you haven't already.
- Copy the CyanogenMod zip and the Gapps zip to your Internal Storage
- Then reboot into TWRP recovery
- Before flashing you might want to back up your data (Optional)
- Then wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache before flashing
- Next, tap Install, locate the CyanogenMod zip and install it
- Once that's finished tap install again, locate the Gapps zip and install it
- If you are S-OFF, simply reboot and enjoy CyanogenMod, no need to follow the remaining steps. If you are S-ON tap Power and Reboot to bootloader
- Then open the CyanogenMod zip on a Computer, copy the boot.img to your fastboot folder
- Connect your phone to your computer then open a Command window, "cd" to your fastboot folder and type the following: fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Now type: fastboot reboot
- You are finished. Enjoy CyanogenMod
Code:(CM13) None (Camera is now fixed!!!) However there will be very minor bugs in CM13Code:(CM12/CM12.1) No bugs!
These are some custom kernels built for CM12/12.1 that give you features like: sweep2wake, sweep2sleep, logo2wake, logo2sweep, logo2menu, doubletap2wake, fast charge and many more features
AGK Kernel by antaril
NuK3rn3l by santod040
SiliconValley kernel by pattyboi
JekkosKrrnl by jekk0s
Note: None of these kernels work with CM13
CM12/CM12.1/CM13 M7 Official Nightlies, ROM for the HTC One (m7)
dd98, CyanogenMod, Explore The Universe
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Any 4.4.2+ KitKat or Lollipop firmware + latest CWM/TWRP
Beta Release Date: 2015-11-03
Last Updated 2016-08-23