[ROM][Android 4.4.4/5.1] CyanogenMod11/12 by ivanich [3.4Kernel][Up-To-Date][Stable]

Search This thread

lutyjj

Nov 25, 2013
Wrocław
CyanogenMod 11 and 12 by ivanich​
Features:
  • 3.4 kernel with latest patches
  • USB-OTG
  • Stable enough to be daily driver
  • Fully working camera
  • In kernel mp-decision
Bugs:
Major:
  • No one
Minor:
  • VoiP - BuiltIn VoIP client - no audio, also VoIP apps like Hangouts crashes when "Ok Google" enabled (CM-12)
  • All CyanogenMod upstream bugs
All thanks goes to ivanich, not me. I'm just started new thread.
Downloads:
CM11
CM12
GAPPS
Sources:
ivanich's GitHub

Changelog:
Kernel Changelog
ROM Changelog

TWRP Recovery:
Download

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod11 and 12 by ivanich, ROM for the HTC Sensation

Contributors
Daniiiik49, ivanich
Source Code: https://github.com/ivanich?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: HBOOT 1.27/1.29
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2016-12-30

Created 2014-10-19
Last Updated 2016-12-03

Last edited:

klaust.net

Oct 20, 2014
SD card problems?

First of all thanx a lot to ivanich and all others involved in the efforts of bringing up-to-date software to our manufacturer-abandoned hardware. Big thumbs up! :good:

I came to this rom some weeks ago from Albinoman887's CM10.1 which worked out quite well for more than a year now. Due to the space-consuming updates of the gapps i ran out of memory and searched for a more recent rom. Using this for two weeks now leaves me quite happy except one thing.

I expierience constant and sudden unmounts of the SD-Card, quite like papete mentioned them in the old thread for this rom.

Is this there anthing i can do on my side, to overcome this behaviour configuration-wise?
Could it be that i need a special firmware for this rom to work properly?

Getting rid of this problem would definetly let me use my Sensation for at least an other ten months or so. :D

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
@Sajito , seems like I've found a workaround for LPA seek bug. Could you test it on your builds. Also If I remember correctly there was issue with lpa and bluetooth - can you check this too?
https://github.com/ivanich/android_...mmit/9093a8f1f4bef98fbf89b54bcdb1e735e0a821bc

I will merge that commit and make a build with that and lpa enabled.
I'll report back tomorrow.

Just remembered that in the last builds carbonrom seems to have a bug with playing music via bluetooth in general. It connects, but music plays always from phone, if lpa is enable or disabled doesn't matter. Gonna test it anyway.

Last edited:

kastlell

Jan 27, 2014
dirty flash

Hi, I've got two questions:

Can updates be flashed as dirty flash? I flashed the ROM's previus version three days ago with full wipe, it's ok to dirty flash the new one?
It's mandatory to flash gapps in a dirty flash?

Thanks.

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
Hi, I've got two questions:

Can updates be flashed as dirty flash? I flashed the ROM's previus version three days ago with full wipe, it's ok to dirty flash the new one?
It's mandatory to flash gapps in a dirty flash?

Thanks.

You can dirty flash ROM updates always. If you experience problems, do a clean install.
Gapps usually don't need to be reflashed after an update.

This is for every rom the same.

Reactions: kastlell

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
@ivanich I've tried that commit on my own for normal playback and everything seems to be fine at least on paranoid android. Carbon seems to have issues with music at the moment.

Couldn't test bluetooth yet, someone else needs to test that.

Reactions: devrruti

banesi

Dec 27, 2006
I remeber that Skype audio was not working when phone display is off, so I guess this could be a good test to try LPA, can't test myself unfortunately atm :(

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
@ivanich I just tested your latest build and even with that one I'm not having any issues with seeking with lpa enabled.
After disabling touch sounds everything is perfectly fine.
But for some reason in my roms neither in carbonrom, nor in aospa audio over bluetooth is working. May I ask you for your local_manifest?

Last edited:

ivanich

Nov 6, 2011
Odessa, Kyiv
I don't get it. I use the same kernel and device trees, I didn't change anything to the audio or anything that could affect it and yet still audio over bluetooth is broken in my builds while it's working perfectly fine here...

So you built cm11 by yourself and got bt audio issues or it's broken only in carbon/aospa? Check repos in your build tree, maybe you changed something directly in code, in that case repo sync wont overwrite changes.
Seems I know why you are not experiencing issues with lpa seek. I've rebooted phone and start GooglePlay Music, seek issue almost not noticeable in this app, then I started Apollo and no seek issue again, but then I looked into logcat and realized that after I exited from GooglePlay Music it puts LPAPlayer into underrun state so lpa not worked after I've started Apollo.
EDIT: Returning to GooglePlay Music app shows in logcat that lpa is working again, probably there is something wrong with Apollo

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 11 and 12 by ivanich​
    Features:
    • 3.4 kernel with latest patches
    • USB-OTG
    • Stable enough to be daily driver
    • Fully working camera
    • In kernel mp-decision
    Bugs:
    Major:
    • No one
    Minor:
    • VoiP - BuiltIn VoIP client - no audio, also VoIP apps like Hangouts crashes when "Ok Google" enabled (CM-12)
    • All CyanogenMod upstream bugs
    All thanks goes to ivanich, not me. I'm just started new thread.
    Downloads:
    CM11
    CM12
    GAPPS
    Sources:
    ivanich's GitHub

Changelog:
    Kernel Changelog
    ROM Changelog

TWRP Recovery:
    Download

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod11 and 12 by ivanich, ROM for the HTC Sensation

Contributors
    Daniiiik49, ivanich
    Source Code: https://github.com/ivanich?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: HBOOT 1.27/1.29
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2016-12-30

Created 2014-10-19
    Last Updated 2016-12-03
    CM12 Bugs​
    Major:
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • Video recording
    • Mobile Data
    • GPS
    • Video playback
    Minor:
    • Video recoding in 1080p is broken
    • All CM upstream bugs
    • All Android 5.0 bugs
    Just to clarify everyone me and @ivanich were working together. This means we were sharing commits from each other that isn't stealing. If it is stealing then i am stealing many works from ivanich.

Ivanich fixed many important bits in cm12 i was just able to help in a few, he is much more dedicated than i am, he spends a lot more than i do. He did a lot more to Sensation than myself.

To the moron - if you would have done a single fix yourself you would know how much effort is needed.

Can anyone tell this to moron?
    @ivanich : bro, ignore morons. We are working for people who like our work not for morons.
    same with me,,thanks to all developers and contributors for this great ROM
    :)

i have same problem
    here is my adb logcat contain when default messaging app fc
    http://ur1.ca/j5xg1

i don't understand anything about this log lol :D

Will be fixed in the next build because it's already fixed in upstream. :eek:
    Spent almost 2 days to fixup selinux policies for senny.
    That moron should buy new device...

Sent from my Sensation using XDA Free mobile app

Anyway morning beer at work helped a lot, screw morons :D