apks updated to the last one
S7-701u and S7-702u these two models are exactly the same in terms of hardware, The only difference is that one comes with a clean firmware huawei (701u) and the other comes with bloatware and market operators logo (702u)
Firmware: The s7-701u firmware can be downloaded from huawei website here (617mb) but the s7-702u firmware is privative, and can't be obtained for free... Some pages offer it for money ( for example AssanFile )
A friend from Panama with a s7-702u paid for his operator firmware and share it to me here (617mb) but it comming with some panama operator bloatware and logos.
Note: inside the zip file is a pdf with install instructions, both firmwares are Simcard Unlocked
A )But, what if you want your s7-702u with a fresh and original huawei firmware without bloatware and with original Huawei logos? then you must install the s7-701u firmware inside your s7-702u:
0) Download the s7-701u firmare
1) The tablet need to be rooted
1.1) Install BusyBox
2) Download from attachments this app (English and Spanish) VRCB Changer to patch your tablet id from 702u to 701u. ( Grant root access to the app).
3) unzip you firmware and copy the dload folder to the root of your microsd. (See attached pdf guide )
4) Reboot your tablet and s7-701u firmware will install a fresh and wiped android without bloatware and with original huawei logos (You must backup your data before this)
B) Huawei Tablet S7-701u/s7-702u Hard Reset Guide
1. Press and hold the power button + volume up + volume down.
2. When you feel the vibration,release the power button.
3. When the Android logo appears, release the volume up.
4. You will see some running lines in the Android logo, hold still the volume down and wait for 10 seconds then release it.
5. Then let it reboot by itself.
6. Hard reseting done.
I hope this could help anybody who need this information.