FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone in the U.S. using this on AT&T?

493 posts
Thanks Meter: 174

By Slash8915, Senior Member on 20th April 2018, 07:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was just wondering how well this device, (Specifically the CLT-L29) works on AT&T? Do you have full LTE? Do you happen to have VOLTE?
25th April 2018, 03:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
This should work fine on ATT. It has the bands. I just ordered one to use on TMobile. It doesn't work on TMobile 66 and 71.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Check this article: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-...ws-26928.html/

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Dbeayon;76332283]This should work fine on ATT. It has the bands. I just ordered one to use on TMobile. It doesn't work on TMobile 66 and 71.[COLOR="Silver"]

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-...ews-26928.html
27th April 2018, 02:42 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I got mine 3 days ago and works like a charm. P20 pro dual SIM. Clt29 from Singapore. Registered my note8's IMEI with at&t (totally accepted by them).
Lte , visual voicemail works !
There is no band 29 and 30 which I used 7% of the time (on my note 8) in NY metro but for the moment this was not a challenge.
5th May 2018, 04:19 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
What on T-mobile? anyone here tried it in tmobile USA? never mind. found answer in first box.
14th August 2018, 01:48 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchJo67

. Registered my note8's IMEI with at&t (totally accepted by them).

does that mean that your new P20 Pro IMEI was not accepted by them?

I have an at&t sim card which was previously activated on my note3... i now have a singapore p20 pro and want to use the at&t sim..can i simply swap the sim?
15th August 2018, 09:55 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchJo67

I got mine 3 days ago and works like a charm. P20 pro dual SIM. Clt29 from Singapore. Registered my note8's IMEI with at&t (totally accepted by them).
There is no band 29 and 30 which I used 7% of the time (on my note 8) in NY metro but for the moment this was not a challenge.

How did you get Visual Voicemail to work? I am in Italy right now and picked up one here that is unlocked. I threw my ATT Sim Card into it and its working great but still cant visual voicemail. IMEI used on the number is the S8+
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)