FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Tasker uses battery

606 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By topcaser, Senior Member on 7th September 2018, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I get on my non-rooted phone the message in the status bar that tasker uses the battery. How can I get rid of this message?

7th September 2018, 04:22 AM |#2  
Flag Saskatoon
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Go to Settings>Battery, select the Settings icon in the upper right corner, then disable Power Intensive Prompt
7th September 2018, 09:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
No, that's wrong unfortunately. This will only disable the notification for power intensive apps, but not for apps that are constantly using the battery without being power intensive, like tasker. This notification is from the Android system itself. You need to disable all Android System notifications to remove it. If you don't want to do this, you need to live with the constant notification.
8th September 2018, 08:31 PM |#4  
Flag Saskatoon

More
No, you're wrong. Since disabling the power intensive prompt I've gotten zero notifications about Tasker using battery. I've disabled none of the system notifications. I haven't had a single battery use notification since.
9th September 2018, 01:03 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djparent

No, you're wrong. Since disabling the power intensive prompt I've gotten zero notifications about Tasker using battery. I've disabled none of the system notifications. I haven't had a single battery use notification since.

Does this mean you are using tasker and don't get this message?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk
9th September 2018, 02:45 AM |#6  
Flag Saskatoon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcaser

Does this mean you are using tasker and don't get this message?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

100% correct. I only saw it briefly when I first got the phone, was as annoyed as you were, did some reading and found the power intensive prompt switch. I turned it off and haven't received a notification about battery use since. I've even double checked my notification settings after the other fellow claimed I'm wrong but I can assure that I've not turned any notifications off in the system. It's possible we're on different EMUI versions that are behaving differently but turning off that switch should keep the system from alerting you of further battery use.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)