CLT-L29C432B131 firmware improvements

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 57

By tamaskurti, Senior Member on 14th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.
Today appeared fw CLT-L29C432B131.
I have updated with hurupdater method.
So far they have included camera improvements.
The zoom button is places at lower screen part, they changed the circle into square.
More impressions After testing.
CLT-L29C432B131 Camera

Screenshot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tamaskurti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tamaskurti Ad-Free

14th June 2018, 01:49 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Well, that's definitely new!
14th June 2018, 01:58 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaskurti

Hi.
The zoom button is places át lower screen part, they changed the circld into square.
CLT-L29C432B131 Camera

Thanks as you know you might be the First one with the NEW rom 131 so we all need your thoughts especialy about camera, daylight photos oversharpines....Most of users saying that daylight photos are good but most of the times HDR makes them unnatural with oversharpines effect with AI on or off....
What do you think about that after update???
The Following User Says Thank You to tsiglas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsiglas Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 02:11 PM |#4  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Whats the changelog given? I already have 131 on my india model out of the box...want to compare the changelog with mine
The Following User Says Thank You to halleyrokz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift halleyrokz Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 02:31 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyrokz

Whats the changelog given? I already have 131 on my india model out of the box...want to compare the changelog with mine

From FirmwareFinder:

This update optimizes system performance and stability.

Optimizes power consumption for longer usage.
Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations.
Optimizes the wallpaper display for a better experience.

Fixes an issue where the other party's voice was occasionally delayed when answering calls while using OK Google.

1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. The system will restart after the update. This will take about 5 minutes.
3. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.
14th June 2018, 02:35 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiglas

Thanks as you know you might be the First one with the NEW rom 131 so we all need your thoughts especialy about camera, daylight photos oversharpines....Most of users saying that daylight photos are good but most of the times HDR makes them unnatural with oversharpines effect with AI on or off....
What do you think about that after update???

OK. Sure.
But it will take time.
I'm not a professional shooter, so basically I probably won't notice the differences too fast.
One thing I have observed is that the portrait selfie mode was improved, it's more natural.

Others I will test.
But again: with HuRupdater you can update easely.
(downloading 3 of 4 files from update packages: the choice is between clt-l09 and clt-l29, after that renaming and flash via twrp. See corresponding thread)
14th June 2018, 04:12 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Interesting.. so it seems indeed that many of the under the hood changes are not always mentioned in the change log.

Yeah please keep us posted on the camera improvements and performance and power consumption.

Quote:

Hi.
The zoom button is places at lower screen part, they changed the circle into square.
CLT-L29C432B131 Camera

Screenshot

The Following User Says Thank You to spindowski For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spindowski Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 04:55 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I updated it to it yesterday but besides the zoom button form nothing changed the selfie camera still creey as before and the video recording also no stabilisation for 4k and no 60 f0s for 4k, huawei is doing nothing
14th June 2018, 05:11 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

How about the front-camera, can you turn off beauty mode? i set it to 0 but still on almost the same.
14th June 2018, 08:26 PM |#10  
Flag Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I've just tried to update using the HuRUpdater method but wasn't able to boot afterwards. Tried flashing twice but it just wouldn't boot to system. I've restored the TWRP backup I made before flashing and got back into system, now settings says I'm on .131 but I can't be if I just restored a .128 backup, right?
What's everyone's update method? Did you place custom recovery in the folder too or flash without? Wipe cache/dalvik after? Boot to system first before flashing Magisk or just flash directly after HuRUpdater script?
Want to try again but just wanted to check if I've missed something? Thanks!
15th June 2018, 12:43 AM |#11  
Flag Milton Keynes
Thanks Meter: 86

More
just flashed with hurupdater, no problems at all, had to reflash twrp and magisk though... i guess the real improvement are the june security patches
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)