you want to flash EMUI 9 Beta, are FRP and bootloader unlocked and rooted? Great, here we go.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your bricked devices. I only tested this on my Windows 10 x64 computer with my CLT-L09 C432 - I don't know if this works with your phone or your computer. Other models may or may not work. Please don't use that method if you don't know how to recover your phone from a bricked or semi-bricked state.
It might be a good idea to disable your antivirus if you run into warnings. There is no root.
- Download THE TOOL™ v0.2
- Download the matching firmware bundle for your device. With EMUI 9 the firmware files for L09 and L29 differ.
- Extract THE TOOL™
- Extract the firmware bundle, you'll get two ZIPs and some XMLs.
- Start FLASH.bat inside of the extracted tool folder - it will guide you through the procedure.
- I did not have to factory reset. Maybe you will still need to.
- I have no idea if you will be able to receive OTAs or upgrade to future builds.
Disclaimer: Its not my fault or my responsibility if you brick your phone. I have almost no spare time at the moment, so I will probably not be able to help you. Also, there is no root.
CLT-L09 C432 - Build 184.108.40.206
CLT-L29 C432 - Build 220.127.116.11
Upgrade / Downgrade:
Upgrade from Beta to Beta: CLICK HERE (thanks @side_flip15)
Downgrade back to Oreo: CLICK HERE (thanks @Androlark)
Massive thanks to:
- @mankindtw for the original NoCheck recovery
- @shimp208 for the bundled minimal ADB + Fastboot
- and of course to all the brave testers!
There is no root. Also, please don't blame if your device dies. And I don't know if VoLTE works.
Click HERE for the P20 (EML) thread.