FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Photos from the Huawei P20 Pro - Share you fantastic photos from the camera

3,427 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,819

By gavinfabl, Senior Member on 7th April 2018, 07:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This thread is all about sharing your wonderful photos from the Huawei P20 Pro camera.

So have fun snapping.

My main review has a 300 plus photo gallery showcase. All my own photos. It's the last 16 mins of the video. So enjoy.

https://gavinsgadgets.com/2018/05/13...mera-showcase/

This is my camera review in which I used all the video and photo modes https://gavinsgadgets.com/2018/04/09...o-mode-tested/

I did a night time/pitch black photo comparison between auto, hand held night mode and pro mode. Interesting comparison along with ISO used and shutter speeds.

https://gavinsgadgets.com/2018/04/06...a-its-a-beast/

This is my latest set of photos , truly amazing https://gavinsgadgets.com/2018/04/13...uawei-p20-pro/

I will be uploading lots of photos too

OnePlus 6 vs Huawei P20 Pro vs Honor 10 - 3 way camera comparison - video and photos https://gavinsgadgets.com/2018/06/02...ner-is-picked/

Here's a shot from my post. This was a 5 second hand held shot in pitch black.

St Michaels Church - 5 second hand held shot using #HuaweiP20Pro by Gavin Fabiani-Laymond, on Flickr
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gavinfabl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavinfabl Ad-Free

7th April 2018, 09:30 AM |#2  
Flag Eskilstuna
Thanks Meter: 123

More
I wanna se more need normal pictures and not pitch black Seen many previews the last weeks with Huaweis all too soft picture quality with soften pictures without details. Beautymode pictures of faces even though beautymode is off. My own Mate 10 Pro had too soft quality that looked nice on the small screen but very dull on the computer. Will be getting my P20 Pro next week because in Sweden we always have to wait
7th April 2018, 09:57 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dartmoor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by easycure1974

I wanna se more need normal pictures and not pitch black Seen many previews the last weeks with Huaweis all too soft picture quality with soften pictures without details. Beautymode pictures of faces even though beautymode is off. My own Mate 10 Pro had too soft quality that looked nice on the small screen but very dull on the computer. Will be getting my P20 Pro next week because in Sweden we always have to wait

Give us a break, I have only just got it and after it was all setup, it just so happened to be getting dark. I did take random shots indoors whilst setting up, and they were great

More shots to follow, if the heavy rain stops!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gavinfabl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavinfabl Ad-Free
7th April 2018, 12:53 PM |#4  
Flag Eskilstuna
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinfabl

Give us a break, I have only just got it and after it was all setup, it just so happened to be getting dark. I did take random shots indoors whilst setting up, and they were great

More shots to follow, if the heavy rain stops!

Thank you Gavin I can’t wait to see more of your work. I am so eager of getting mine as I hope to really replace my iPhone X with the P20. Really need a good dual sim phone as I am tired of lodging around with the iPhone and work Android. But the soft picture quality seen everywhere in preview makes me a little afraid it will not make me satisfied. The night mode will seldom be used so that is not important for me. But overall quality is and the selfie camera seems really really bad
8th April 2018, 11:55 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dartmoor

More
Scenes around Buckfast Abbey #huaweip20pro by Gavin Fabiani-Laymond, on Flickr
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gavinfabl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavinfabl Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 11:56 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dartmoor

More
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gavinfabl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavinfabl Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 12:37 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Your photo looks fantastic as always since mate 9. I just got mine few day ago and don't really have time to play around with the camera yet.
8th April 2018, 04:38 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Tiger by Tobias Blume, on Flickr
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tobi2709 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tobi2709 Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 05:55 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Fast Handshot, i love the Fast Cam
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180408_133840.jpg
Views:	5058
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	4470599  
8th April 2018, 06:01 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinfabl

Hello,
we have the P20 Pro now too. Are the pictures taken with factory setiings (10MP) or 40MP ?
As i understand you just take photos. P20 Pro will do all the work ?

Thanks
S.Neumann
8th April 2018, 06:03 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dartmoor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebi1960

Hello,
we have the P20 Pro now too. Are the pictures taken with factory setiings (10MP) or 40MP ?
As i understand you just take photos. P20 Pro will do all the work ?

Thanks
S.Neumann

All my photos share are in auto and 10mp resolution , unless I say they are not 😀
The Following User Says Thank You to gavinfabl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gavinfabl Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)