Remember that this procedure makes a full wipe and will erase all the internal memory, it is essential to make a Backup
This is the requirements
1- Upgrade with USB-OTG
An OTG cable
A USB drive (8GB at least) Formatted as NTFS or ExFat
Also you can use an USB drive + USB C adapter
Download VOG-L29C 188.8.131.52 (C431E4R2P2) _Firmware_9.0.0_r3_EMUI9.1.0_05015THP.
look for the right firmware in this page and follow the guide
Open the Zip and extract the dload folder on the pendrive
- Turn off the P30 Pro
- Connect the pendrive with the OTG cable
- Now press the three buttons at the same time.
- Volume +
- Volume -
- Power button.
(The p30pro will light up and vibrate, keep the buttons pressed)
Only when you see the blank screen and EMUI appears will you release the buttons.
The flashing will start and lasts about 2 minutes.
After flashing the P30 Pro will restart automatically.
2- Upgrade with NM Card
- Extract the dload folder to the Nm card
- The same option for USB-OTG is valid.
And also you can try this one
- Enter the service menu by dialing * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- Press Option 4. Sofware Upgrade
- Press OPTION 1. Memory Card Upgrade
The device will restart and the update will begin.
I am not responsible for bad use of this guide.
@Cambridge for his First full guide on how to flash by dload method