Video quality

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Your friends are never going to believe what you did. The only way to prove it to them is with that video you took. Rate this thread to express how videos shot on the Huawei P30 Pro come out. A higher rating indicates that videos are smooth (and not choppy) and that auto-focus works very well, and that the camera adjusts quickly to different lighting conditions while recording.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

EricMartinSoCal

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you for the post. Have you noticed any dramatic oversaturation of red on the main camera which causes faces to look sunburned or gives a red tint to the overall picture? Do you have the latest update .124 installed?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

futureshock

Aug 16, 2006
Graz
www.futureshock.at
i did an timelapseshot yesterday and noticed that only 720p is available as resolution option ... this kinda sucks having this low budged resolution on the high end "PRO" Photophone... wtf huawei? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Leoxur

kabirjedi

Nov 23, 2010
Budapest
i did an timelapseshot yesterday and noticed that only 720p is available as resolution option ... this kinda sucks having this low budged resolution on the high end "PRO" Photophone... wtf huawei? :rolleyes:

You say correct"PRO" Photophone" not video.
Shame.. ... or not(Im ok with video quality) huawei need more work on video recording(Bitrate,color,stable framrate)

D

Deleted member 3161822

Does Huawei has night mode for video or its just for photos?
If it's not for videos, Does anyone know any phone that supports night mode for video as well?

P30pro

Apr 29, 2019
Just waiting for either ROOT or Huawei to unlock the Camera2.API so we can use filmic pro, LOG capturing and higher bitrates will improve the video quality to no end. Yet, Huawei ignore all requests for the C2.API and have done for years.

Reactions: Leoxur

rahul_spjimr

Jun 27, 2013
Video zoom issue

Guys, I recently baught P30 pro. I faced a peculiar problem. When l am taking a video in wide mode and then use the zoom button, first press takes it to 1x (from 0.6x of wide), second press takes it to 5x and third press takes it to 10x. When I press the button again it takes it back to wide angle. But between switch from 10x to wide there is an instant of very disturbed and pixelated video before wide angle takes over. This is not there between any other zoom switching (0.6x to 1x, 1x to 5x, 5x to 10x). Anybody facing the same issue?

1noob

Sep 20, 2015
Guys, I recently baught P30 pro. I faced a peculiar problem. When l am taking a video in wide mode and then use the zoom button, first press takes it to 1x (from 0.6x of wide), second press takes it to 5x and third press takes it to 10x. When I press the button again it takes it back to wide angle. But between switch from 10x to wide there is an instant of very disturbed and pixelated video before wide angle takes over. This is not there between any other zoom switching (0.6x to 1x, 1x to 5x, 5x to 10x). Anybody facing the same issue?

Don't press, slide ;)

rahul_spjimr

Jun 27, 2013
Problem with sliding is between 1x and 5x which is a digital zoom and gets heavily pixelated. I also noticed that the problem happens when I jump from 10x to wide. Not from 10x to 1x.

mangaboy190

Nov 28, 2013
What do guys think of the 1080p 60 fps quality?

For me, I find it worse!
It loses the details and textures when on this mode. It's even worse when in low light situation.

Reactions: TorpedoGirl

Top Liked Posts