How to change picture from AOD:
1. Download my zip file which contains PNG's + themes (SS bellow) and unzip it;
2. Download an AOD theme - i used the theme bellow for creating new ones, so if you want to use my themes, just download the same one from Theme store and replace it with the desired one from my zip - . VIDEO with choosing theme!
3. Connect your phone to laptop/PC and go to : Internal Memory/Huawei/Themes/HWAods/ and copy the downloaded theme (in my case was 190B8F0EAA2F39B6D2675368F460C82C.hwt) to your desktop;
4. Using 7-Zip open it (right click/open) and open com.huawei.aod\res\drawable-xxhdpi\ and there replace the digit_bg.png with one of my photos from zip. Then use the arrow on upper left to go back (SAVE)/back again (SAVE) and then close the hwt file (SAVE again if necessarily);
5. Copy the new theme to folder /Huawei/Themes/HWAods/ from your phone and replace the old one (be sure NOT to rename it), then go to Settings/Home Screen & wallpaper/Always On Display/Clock Style/Download more/and there select the one you've allready downloaded earlier. Press APPLY! Now you should have the new picture on your AOD;
6. If you want to create yourself a PNG to be themed, you will need to change the size of your picture to 1080x492 or 1080x788 or 736x1080, depending on photo size&quality, convert it to .png, change it's name to digit_bg and do steps 4-5.
If you want to add your photo to a downloaded AOD theme or to the one i'm using, please sent me a high resolution photo + the AOD theme where you want your photo to be on