FORUMS

huawei notification while play

182 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By snipeerz, Senior Member on 23rd May 2020, 02:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello
how can i disable the notifications of the game while I play only and back after I close it for example Whatsapp . and need to work normally after I close the game ?

i bought game case Bluetooth from Huawei and I want to know how I can make them work on pubg game.
https://consumer.huawei.com/en/acces...pro-game-case/
23rd May 2020, 05:55 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 423
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeerz

hello
how can i disable the notifications of the game while I play only and back after I close it for example Whatsapp . and need to work normally after I close the game ?

i bought game case Bluetooth from Huawei and I want to know how I can make them work on pubg game.
https://consumer.huawei.com/en/acces...pro-game-case/

In settings, apps, app assistant and game mode you can turn off notifications for certain games while in use, then they come back when you've left the game.
23rd May 2020, 11:52 PM |#3  
snipeerz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHTC200

In settings, apps, app assistant and game mode you can turn off notifications for certain games while in use, then they come back when you've left the game.

I can not see turn off notifications after going to the path you mentioned it . on p40 pro
Yesterday, 07:13 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 423
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeerz

I can not see turn off notifications after going to the path you mentioned it . on p40 pro

Press on the gaming pad on the top left and you'll see the following, you want ' interrupted gaming '
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200524_191221.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	5025703  
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveHTC200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaveHTC200 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 07:15 PM |#5  
snipeerz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHTC200

Press on the gaming pad on the top left and you'll see the following, you want ' interrupted gaming '

thanks a lot bro
Yesterday, 10:17 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 423
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeerz

thanks a lot bro

You're welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes