FORUMS

[GUIDE] New method to install Google Mobile Services on Huawei P40 and other phones

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By Deffault, Junior Member on 20th June 2020, 10:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
[GUIDE] New method to install Google Mobile Services on Huawei P40 / Mate 30 and other phones without GMS

Hi guys!!!

I'm thrilled to report that I just found this new way to get Google Mobile Services to work on Huawei and Honor devices that don't have them.

It's totally working [today is 20 june 2020] and it SOLVES the new problem that doesn't let the users sign-in to their Google accounts at the time of the installation.

Everything is very detailed and shown step-by-step on the following video...

Please be sure to download the .zip file that has all the stuff needed to get this to work. Using this method, that zip file must be copied to the root a pen-drive. It's here, for Android 10: https://bit.ly/2ATWPGE

[UPDATE - 29 / June / 2020]

Important stuff:
- You must have your phone in english in order to proceed with this method.
- After it is complete you can switch back to your preferred language, without problems.
- If you want to add more Google accounts, you should do this procure while you are installing GMS. Use this link: https://youtu.be/jgCN6SeP32c?t=1418 It guides directly to the right moment in that video.

By the way, it's working great for a lot of users. Push notifications, though, aren't working.
Still, I believe this is the best method around.

Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deffault For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deffault Ad-Free
20th June 2020, 10:03 PM |#2  
Flag Teheran
Thanks Meter: 872

More
Amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to denzel09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift denzel09 Ad-Free
21st June 2020, 10:07 AM |#3  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Just tried it - not working for me. Got passed the sign in issue where the old method failed, and successfully created a google account. However I get the message at the end of the process that my device isn't Google Play certified. I followed video to the end where I repeat the uninstalling and re-installing the last items again, but still the same error. I can get Play Store to run, and download aps, eg Gmail, but when I run it, there is the same error about play services not supported.

UPDATE.
Repested the last few stages AGAIN and now - Gmail runs and I can see my emails, however after a few seconds it closes every time.
Play store is no longer working.
Getting an "Error while retrieving information from serve: DF-DFERH-01"

I'll keep trying I guess
21st June 2020, 11:26 AM |#4  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 8

More
OK, giving up. I have repeated the uninstall, reinstall steps several times now and can't get it to work. Interestingly, in Device ID software my phone no longer shows any information for Google Services Framework, IMEI, SIM Subscriber ID, Sim Card, Hardware Serial. I'm guessing this is why Play Store won't run. Have tried rebooting.
Going to remove everything and reboot. Have to wait for another guide/work around.
21st June 2020, 11:53 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Originally Posted by DTBrum

Just tried it - not working for me. Got passed the sign in issue where the old method failed, and successfully created a google account. However I get the message at the end of the process that my device isn't Google Play certified. I followed video to the end where I repeat the uninstalling and re-installing the last items again, but still the same error. I can get Play Store to run, and download aps, eg Gmail, but when I run it, there is the same error about play services not supported.

UPDATE.
Repested the last few stages AGAIN and now - Gmail runs and I can see my emails, however after a few seconds it closes every time.
Play store is no longer working.
Getting an "Error while retrieving information from serve: DF-DFERH-01"

I'll keep trying I guess

same issue here..

the "new Method" works only temp...

- it works only on english system language
- after change to german system language, you get this error: Error while retrieving information from serve: DF-DFERH-01"
- or this can be fixed b ycleared cache and data of the services framework again (+force stop) but than you are can access google pay store but than the notifcation issue starts again.

Its not 100% and its not heaven and not better as any other methods on the past. It only fix the "google server can not be reached issue" and add two more problems..
The Following User Says Thank You to matzedin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matzedin Ad-Free
21st June 2020, 12:21 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffault

[GUIDE] New method to install Google Mobile Services on Huawei P40 / Mate 30 and other phones without GMS

Hi guys!!!

I'm thrilled to report that I just found this new way to get Google Mobile Services to work on Huawei and Honor devices that don't have them.

It's totally working [today is 20 june 2020] and it SOLVES the new problem that doesn't let the users sign-in to their Google accounts at the time of the installation.

Everything is very detailed and shown step-by-step on the following video...

Please be sure to download the .zip file that has all the stuff needed to get this to work. Using this method, that zip file must be copied to the root a pen-drive. It's here, for Android 10: https://bit.ly/2ATWPGE

I'll detail the method here (in text), but right now I just wanted to let everyone know that this exists and it's heaven.

Cheers!

For me everything is working fine except google push service. Not receiving notification for most of the apps.
21st June 2020, 01:04 PM |#7  
Flag Teheran

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matzedin

same issue here..

the "new Method" works only temp...

- it works only on english system language
- after change to german system language, you get this error: Error while retrieving information from serve: DF-DFERH-01"
- or this can be fixed b ycleared cache and data of the services framework again (+force stop) but than you are can access google pay store but than the notifcation issue starts again.

Its not 100% and its not heaven and not better as any other methods on the past. It only fix the "google server can not be reached issue" and add two more problems..

You are wrong. You are writing many wrong things. I used this method on my P40 in asian language and all works good. No notifications after reboot or similar. That DF-DFERH-01 error is a common problem that can come out also on previous guides. You need to reset your device and start following the guide from scratch.
21st June 2020, 01:05 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09

You are wrong. You are writing many wrong things. I used this method on my P40 in asian language and all works good. No notifications after reboot or similar. That DF-DFERH-01 error is a common problem that can come out also on previous guides. You need to reset your device and start following the guide from scratch.

please: shut up..and dont provide fake infos: i had reset the device 20 ! times this night! It dont work!

Or can you explain me why thee notification is still coming after installing the file of step 5 but NOT before as i installed file STEP 4!
21st June 2020, 01:17 PM |#9  
Flag Teheran

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony1020

For me everything is working fine except google push service. Not receiving notification for most of the apps.

That's normal

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTBrum

OK, giving up. I have repeated the uninstall, reinstall steps several times now and can't get it to work. Interestingly, in Device ID software my phone no longer shows any information for Google Services Framework, IMEI, SIM Subscriber ID, Sim Card, Hardware Serial. I'm guessing this is why Play Store won't run. Have tried rebooting.
Going to remove everything and reboot. Have to wait for another guide/work around.

That's a common problem also with old guides. You need to reset completely your device and follow the guide from scratch until the Device ID appears again.
21st June 2020, 01:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09

That's normal

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Is there any way to fix this. I tried lots of tutorials/guides nothing works. I want notification to be received atleast in MS teams.
21st June 2020, 03:29 PM |#11  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 342

More
Not sure if any of you used THIS tutorial. It works perfectly. Only thing I don't have is Gmail notifications... No errors of any kind...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedSkyRoad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RedSkyRoad Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)