FORUMS

Share your love (if you have some) for P40 Pro

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By spvc500, Member on 21st May 2020, 12:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
It's great to see good ratings and positivity about this phone here.
I'm surprised as I always came here to hack my device to intmstall custom Roms and Huawei doesn't give access to do that

I'm reaching out to you in hopes of getting some actual real user experience threads created on the official Huawei UK Community.

A handful of the moderators including myself have made some reviews on how to get apps etc. We aren't after full blown reviews but similar to what your experiences have been like.
This will help average users make a decision whether to buy the phone or not

If you post remember that most users of the community are not experts or technologists. They are usually people looking for help.

You can access it using Huawei support app by clicking forum or visit
https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/commu...?forumId=20361
And login With your Huawei ID.
You'll get a generic username so update that to anything reasonable.

You could get featured by Huawei a social media too
Links back to this community will just show as text rather than an active link. Their whitelisted urls are few and far between.

Thanks for your help if you decide to contribute
Whilst you're there you can submit some images to Huawei Next-image which is a Global photography contest of certain topics but have to be photos taken on a Huawei device.

Thanks again.
22nd May 2020, 10:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a P40 Pro on the way, i have had many Huawei phones and think what Huawei are doing with HMS is a massive undertaking in the west. Only huawei can pull it off. Each day HMS is getting better and these forums and huawei community are really helping me get used to this new experience.

HMS is not perfect at the moment but when i remember the failures of the BB and Windows - Huawei are going in the right direction and not following those mistakes.

Politics and biases aside. I look forward to seeing more fantastic hardware from huawei and the software is going in the right direction.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
p40 pro, real review

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)