FORUMS

[Youtube Guide] FIX Notification On All Huawei Device Sideload GMS With an Old Method

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Deal all If you have problem with notification issue please use this tuts but you will have Google Playstore not working anymore, but you can split it to apkpure or aurora

I make it in BAHASA (Indonesia) and mix it with English. I am so sorry For my Jungglish (Jungle English) I hope all of you can understand what I mean lol

Note : This is an OLD Method Unpublished before but it will help you to fix the notification issue



https://youtu.be/sE_PTaQJzFk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firlando For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firlando Ad-Free
28th June 2020, 04:34 AM |#2  
maxsoon's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firlando

Deal all If you have problem with notification issue please use this tuts but you will have Google Playstore not working anymore, but you can split it to apkpure or aurora

I make it in BAHASA (Indonesia) and mix it with English. I am so sorry For my Jungglish (Jungle English) I hope all of you can understand what I mean lol

Note : This is an OLD Method Unpublished before but it will help you to fix the notification issue

Invalid YouTube ID/Link://youtu.be/sE_PTaQJzFk

Thanks for sharing, link works from my pc...

Sent from my Huawei Mate XS using XDA Labs
28th June 2020, 04:42 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firlando

Deal all If you have problem with notification issue please use this tuts but you will have Google Playstore not working anymore, but you can split it to apkpure or aurora

I make it in BAHASA (Indonesia) and mix it with English. I am so sorry For my Jungglish (Jungle English) I hope all of you can understand what I mean lol

Note : This is an OLD Method Unpublished before but it will help you to fix the notification issue

Do you also have an LzPlay version that works with the new MatePad 10.4?
29th June 2020, 12:00 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerr

Do you also have an LzPlay version that works with the new MatePad 10.4?

can side load without restore lzplay? just like Tiongkok Phone?
29th June 2020, 01:01 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firlando

can side load without restore lzplay? just like Tiongkok Phone?

Both installing from backup or APK lead to an error when opening LzPlay. It just shows a single blue button and closes when you press it. I think the error is about the device not being supported, but the translation is really bad.
30th June 2020, 04:28 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Firlando,

I have a successful GMS installation. Of course push notification doesn't work well. If I follow your approach of disabling GSF (not reinstalling), will that fix the push problem? If I re-enable GSF late on, will it bring errors back to GMS? Thanks!
30th June 2020, 06:51 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Jogjakarta
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeslam78

Firlando,

I have a successful GMS installation. Of course push notification doesn't work well. If I follow your approach of disabling GSF (not reinstalling), will that fix the push problem? If I re-enable GSF late on, will it bring errors back to GMS? Thanks!

yes and yes
30th June 2020, 06:57 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klebengan

yes and yes

The second "yes" means that if re-enabling GSF, then GMS will pop errors, which I currently don't have before "disabling GSF", right? Thanks for helping!
1st July 2020, 01:45 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello community, I have manage around 2 weeks ago to get working the Google services on my p40Pro. What I would like is to have the push notifications working even if the playstore doesn't work. Is there any options out there on this?

I saw new guides out there but they seem to start where the device doesn't have the GMS on it.

Would please anyone guide me on this journey? I am a bit confused and dont want to mess up what I have at the moment on my phone.

Thank you .
1st July 2020, 07:14 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Jogjakarta
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeslam78

The second "yes" means that if re-enabling GSF, then GMS will pop errors, which I currently don't have before "disabling GSF", right? Thanks for helping!

Yes correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardforero

Hello community, I have manage around 2 weeks ago to get working the Google services on my p40Pro. What I would like is to have the push notifications working even if the playstore doesn't work. Is there any options out there on this?

I saw new guides out there but they seem to start where the device doesn't have the GMS on it.

Would please anyone guide me on this journey? I am a bit confused and dont want to mess up what I have at the moment on my phone.

Thank you .

You can jump to disabling gsf step.
1st July 2020, 05:00 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
After disabling gsf my gps is not working well.
Has anyone encountered this issue?
ANy tips to fix?
If i activate gfs, gps starts working again...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes