By rhorv, Junior Member on 1st August 2016, 07:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2016, 11:41 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usama707

My P9 lite (L21) Also came with protector in the accessories box but the shopkeeper told me that its not a glass protector so he applied another glass protector but now i have 2 huge bubbles of air at the bottom.I Wonder if i had asked him to apply original protector that came in the accessories box would bubbles appear even then? Anyone?

Mine came with the factory protector pre-applied (see the images in my original post) that one is supposed to be just a plastic protector so it is more flexible than the glass one, and I had no bubbles with that on, however probably worse in terms of protection. The choice is yours

6th August 2016, 11:54 AM |#12  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,510

Donate to Me
More
I just stumbled upon this one:
http://s.aliexpress.com/3mM3MVfM

I will take the "Black" and the "Clear" one. The "Black" one has a cut-out for the logo,and people in the comments don't complain about the bubble on the logo with the "Clear" one.
As soon as they arrive,I will make a reply describing both.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to The Marionette For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Marionette Ad-Free
11th August 2016, 11:45 AM |#13  
Flag Cape Town

More
I too experienced the bubble issue but on top and the bottom. Near the logo and around the speaker area. Seems to lift easily at the top and bottoms of the handset is it a shape of the handset? I'm trying to understand before purchasing another.
What is meant by '3mk hybrid glass'?
11th August 2016, 07:53 PM |#14  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadleyP

I too experienced the bubble issue but on top and the bottom. Near the logo and around the speaker area. Seems to lift easily at the top and bottoms of the handset is it a shape of the handset? I'm trying to understand before purchasing another.
What is meant by '3mk hybrid glass'?

It's supposed to be flexible glass which won't "reject" a little bump like the logo.
15th August 2016, 09:28 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am using this protector, perfect coating, very hard, fits great, no bubbles...
NILLKIN Amazing PE for Huawei P9 Lite / G9 Lite Anti-blue-ray Tempered Glass Screen Protector
http://s.aliexpress.com/qQZBJb6F
(from AliExpress Android)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to hackras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hackras Ad-Free
16th August 2016, 10:24 AM |#16  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackras

I am using this protector, perfect coating, very hard, fits great, no bubbles...
NILLKIN Amazing PE for Huawei P9 Lite / G9 Lite Anti-blue-ray Tempered Glass Screen Protector
http://s.aliexpress.com/qQZBJb6F
(from AliExpress Android)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app

I was first going to order that one,but was scared about the possible bubble on the logo. But now I think I will order it.
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

EDIT
I found it for around 8$ on this link:
http://s.aliexpress.com/3eMbIBFB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Marionette For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Marionette Ad-Free
24th August 2016, 12:30 PM |#17  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
I bought the tempered glass from HERE

I paid 4.5$ in total(3$ and 1.5$ shipping),and it arrived in only 7 days. The package was snug,I got a little phone bag as a gift,and it is just awesome. Got instructions,wet and dry wipes and dust removal and screen placement stickers.
I will definitely buy another few of the Clear HD ones,and will try with the black frame one.
There were no bubbles around the logo,as visible in the pic. Those bubbles on the top are only because I placed it a bit too far to the top,otherwise those who are skilled at placing it will have a literally perfect fit. It is precisely sized to cover the whole front.
For 4.5$,I pretty much have the 2.5d screen like the P9. xD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160824_105654.jpg
Views:	1726
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	3853022   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160824_105824.jpg
Views:	1760
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	3853023   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160824_125053.jpg
Views:	1810
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	3853024  
The Following User Says Thank You to The Marionette For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Marionette Ad-Free
5th September 2016, 01:57 PM |#18  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 4

More
"I paid 4.5$ in total(3$ and 1.5$ shipping),and it arrived in only 7 days. The package was snug,I got a little phone bag as a gift,and it is just awesome. Got instructions,wet and dry wipes and dust removal and screen placement stickers.
I will definitely buy another few of the Clear HD ones,and will try with the black frame one.
There were no bubbles around the logo,as visible in the pic. Those bubbles on the top are only because I placed it a bit too far to the top,otherwise those who are skilled at placing it will have a literally perfect fit. It is precisely sized to cover the whole front.
For 4.5$,I pretty much have the 2.5d screen like the P9. xD"

With just 0.2mm thickness. It seems to me a very good choice. Thanks for tip.
8th September 2016, 08:30 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lzimbrea

That's strange. My unit doesn't have this problem

Which glass screenprotector did u use then? because I am having the same problem? :s
21st September 2016, 03:55 PM |#20  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Hello,everyone!

I ordered the Black framed tempered glass from HERE.

It arrived and I applied it,but there are some bad things.

The good thing is that there are no bubbles visible.

The bad thing is that the Black glass is a bit smaller than the Full HD Clear one,and its screen zone is smaller than the phone's actual screen. I did manage to balance it out so the cut-out was minimal,but it's still there.
Here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160921_161411.jpg
Views:	1232
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	3882097   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160921_161414.jpg
Views:	1240
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	3882100   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160921_161520.jpg
Views:	1248
Size:	233.3 KB
ID:	3882101   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160921_161655.jpg
Views:	1182
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	3882102  
27th September 2016, 07:57 PM |#21  

More
The full HD clear dont make any bubble at all ?
The black one left the notification led visible ?

Please answer the 2 questions

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)