screen protector

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By rhorv, Junior Member on 1st August 2016, 07:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2016, 07:57 PM |#21  

More
The full HD clear dont make any bubble at all ?
The black one left the notification led visible ?

Please answer the 2 questions

Thanks

27th September 2016, 09:14 PM |#22  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,509

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruineves1994

The full HD clear dont make any bubble at all ?
The black one left the notification led visible ?

Please answer the 2 questions

Thanks

The FullHD Clear one made a little bubble above the speaker and a bubble on the bottom which only reached the H letter of the HUAWEI logo.
The black one is smaller,it has no notification LED cut-out and its cut-out fir the screen is too small,around 0.1" is taken from the screen.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk
27th September 2016, 09:18 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marionette

The FullHD Clear one made a little bubble above the speaker and a bubble on the bottom which only reached the H letter of the HUAWEI logo.
The black one is smaller,it has no notification LED cut-out and its cut-out fir the screen is too small,around 0.1" is taken from the screen.

It's possible to apply the clear one without bubbles or all of them made that bubbles ?
The black without the led cut out is still possible to see the led notifications ?
27th September 2016, 09:22 PM |#24  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It's possible to apply the clear one without bubbles or all of them made that bubbles ?
The black without the led cut out is still possible to see the led notifications ?

If you add stronger glue to bottom and top,it might be without bubbles. xD
The black one has no cut-out for the notification LED. Therefore, llogically, the LED can't be seen when the Black screen protector is on.

I will probably order the Full HD Clear one again,I don't mind those little bubbles on my screen,that is a little price to pay when compared to a full screen replacement if the screen cracks...

27th September 2016, 09:28 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

If you add stronger glue to bottom and top,it might be without bubbles. xD
The black one has no cut-out for the notification LED. Therefore, llogically, the LED can't be seen when the Black screen protector is on.

I will probably order the Full HD Clear one again,I don't mind those little bubbles on my screen,that is a little price to pay when compared to a full screen replacement if the screen cracks...

Okay so you only ordered one full hd clear , right ? So it can be only bad luck that bubbles (at least I hope so )
27th September 2016, 09:29 PM |#26  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Okay so you only ordered one full hd clear , right ? So it can be only bad luck that bubbles (at least I hope so )

Suuuuure,bad luck it is.

Try looking at a reflection of something on your phone's glass. If the image bends around the HUAWEI logo,you will probably have a bubble there.

27th September 2016, 09:35 PM |#27  

More
Quote:

Suuuuure,bad luck it is.

Try looking at a reflection of something on your phone's glass. If the image bends around the HUAWEI logo,you will probably have a bubble there.

Dont know about that.... I will try to order or see one better , thanks
28th September 2016, 03:05 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ring.ring

You should look for 3mk hybrid glass because logo in P9 Lite is not so flat and there could be bubble problem with regular glass protection

You know some of that hybrid glasses ? I can´t find almost nothing on internet .
29th September 2016, 01:34 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

Suuuuure,bad luck it is.

I saw what you said on my huawei p9 lite and in fact it´s true , it is a great phone but have a fail on screen , well the phones usually have always some negattive points so okay , I can live with that . The bubbles on the photo with the clear glass will be always like that , the bubbles don´t get bigger with the time ?
29th September 2016, 06:19 AM |#30  
Flag Zagreb

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I saw what you said on my huawei p9 lite and in fact it´s true , it is a great phone but have a fail on screen , well the phones usually have always some negattive points so okay , I can live with that . The bubbles on the photo with the clear glass will be always like that , the bubbles don´t get bigger with the time ?

For me it got bigger because I re-adjusted the glass twice,weakening the glue in the process.

29th September 2016, 08:33 PM |#31  

More
Quote:

For me it got bigger because I re-adjusted the glass twice,weakening the glue in the process.

Okay thanks .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)