screen protector

Search This thread

ruineves1994

Nov 14, 2015
The full HD clear dont make any bubble at all ?
The black one left the notification led visible ?

Please answer the 2 questions

Thanks

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
The full HD clear dont make any bubble at all ?
The black one left the notification led visible ?

Please answer the 2 questions

Thanks
The FullHD Clear one made a little bubble above the speaker and a bubble on the bottom which only reached the H letter of the HUAWEI logo.
The black one is smaller,it has no notification LED cut-out and its cut-out fir the screen is too small,around 0.1" is taken from the screen.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

ruineves1994

Nov 14, 2015
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
The FullHD Clear one made a little bubble above the speaker and a bubble on the bottom which only reached the H letter of the HUAWEI logo.
The black one is smaller,it has no notification LED cut-out and its cut-out fir the screen is too small,around 0.1" is taken from the screen.

It's possible to apply the clear one without bubbles or all of them made that bubbles ?
The black without the led cut out is still possible to see the led notifications ?

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's possible to apply the clear one without bubbles or all of them made that bubbles ?
The black without the led cut out is still possible to see the led notifications ?
If you add stronger glue to bottom and top,it might be without bubbles. xD
The black one has no cut-out for the notification LED. Therefore, llogically, the LED can't be seen when the Black screen protector is on.

I will probably order the Full HD Clear one again,I don't mind those little bubbles on my screen,that is a little price to pay when compared to a full screen replacement if the screen cracks...

ruineves1994

Nov 14, 2015
If you add stronger glue to bottom and top,it might be without bubbles. xD
The black one has no cut-out for the notification LED. Therefore, llogically, the LED can't be seen when the Black screen protector is on.

I will probably order the Full HD Clear one again,I don't mind those little bubbles on my screen,that is a little price to pay when compared to a full screen replacement if the screen cracks...

Okay so you only ordered one full hd clear , right ? So it can be only bad luck that bubbles (at least I hope so )

ruineves1994

Nov 14, 2015
Suuuuure,bad luck it is.

Try looking at a reflection of something on your phone's glass. If the image bends around the HUAWEI logo,you will probably have a bubble there.

I saw what you said on my huawei p9 lite and in fact it´s true , it is a great phone but have a fail on screen , well the phones usually have always some negattive points so okay , I can live with that . The bubbles on the photo with the clear glass will be always like that , the bubbles don´t get bigger with the time ?

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
I saw what you said on my huawei p9 lite and in fact it´s true , it is a great phone but have a fail on screen , well the phones usually have always some negattive points so okay , I can live with that . The bubbles on the photo with the clear glass will be always like that , the bubbles don´t get bigger with the time ?
For me it got bigger because I re-adjusted the glass twice,weakening the glue in the process.

ruineves1994

Nov 14, 2015

btw you don´t seem to have almost any bubble with the clear FHD in the pics that you post , I ordered few days ago , seems a nice glass

ruineves1994

Nov 14, 2015
"I paid 4.5$ in total(3$ and 1.5$ shipping),and it arrived in only 7 days. The package was snug,I got a little phone bag as a gift,and it is just awesome. Got instructions,wet and dry wipes and dust removal and screen placement stickers.
I will definitely buy another few of the Clear HD ones,and will try with the black frame one.
There were no bubbles around the logo,as visible in the pic. Those bubbles on the top are only because I placed it a bit too far to the top,otherwise those who are skilled at placing it will have a literally perfect fit. It is precisely sized to cover the whole front.
For 4.5$,I pretty much have the 2.5d screen like the P9. xD"

With just 0.2mm thickness. It seems to me a very good choice. Thanks for tip.

You have bought that one from aliexpress ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am using this protector, perfect coating, very hard, fits great, no bubbles...
    NILLKIN Amazing PE for Huawei P9 Lite / G9 Lite Anti-blue-ray Tempered Glass Screen Protector
    http://s.aliexpress.com/qQZBJb6F
    (from AliExpress Android)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I was first going to order that one,but was scared about the possible bubble on the logo. But now I think I will order it. :D
    Thanks for the info!

EDIT
    I found it for around 8$ on this link:
    http://s.aliexpress.com/3eMbIBFB
    bought this tempered glass on amazon uk and it doesnt show the bubbles . brand is ivoler. i just dont like the fact that it is a few milimeters short than the phone's glass, but i can live with that :D

DSC_9814_zps4ryanqrr.jpg
    Hi,

I have recently purchased a p9 lite and I was planning on putting a screen protector on it, however it seems like to me that something is already on it by default (at least it was like this straight out of the box). See the pictures attached. Is it something I should remove before applying my own protector? do I even need one with this pre-applied?

Unfortunately I cant embed outside links in my message directly because of the forum policy, but here are the links (replace the dots):

www dot starfleet dot hu/rhorvath/p9_top.jpg

www dot starfleet dot hu/rhorvath/p9_bottom.jpg

You have a plastic screen protector applied from factory.
    If you plan to apply a different like tempered glass, first remove the pre applied one. Otherwise you will have touch issues sometimes
    Now this help me a bit ..mine came with a screen protector in the accessories box but it didn't have one applied from the factory and I tried 2 different tempered glass ones and both have ended up with an air bubble by the logo..
    Did you have to use any tool to take the back off?
    I tried opening it with my nails,but was too scared to go past the first clip(or whatever is used to hold the cover on the device frame). xD

Got the side clips with my nail but it was too hard.
    So i used a plastic tool that i got with a repairkit i bought many years ago.
    It did stick a bit with a little glue but you just need to lift the bottom a little.
    The screws are just above the chargingport on each side.