lordlyroock

Jan 26, 2016
Good morning, can I install a new kernel on the old 7.1

I mean exactly version 10.1

an earlier attempt to install to 7.3 was unsuccessful

cropped encryption unsuccessful

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DESCRIPTION:
    Hey guyz..... Me Hassan Mirza from Pakistan :)
    Today am here with a new thread and I Have a good news for you....

The new Elite Kernel is here,,, with these BENEFITS:
    *PreRooted
    *Based on Stock Kernel from Huawei
    *You can write and flash anything in System Partition by any way,,,
    *Titanium Backup works flawlessly with Phh Superuser or MagiskSU, you decide :)
    *DT2W feature added
    *Only one Kernel for all variants of P9 Lite,,, just be sure that you have a valid build number and model number

Elite Kernel's ODD versions=Phh Superuser
    Elite Kernel's EVEN Versions=MagiskSU

Elite Kernel will work with all Revolution ROMS. :)

Elite Kernel will not work with any Marshmallow or Meticulus's ROM.

You can Flash any version of Elite Kernel on any Nougat ROM without having any issue.

DISCLAIMER:
    I will Provide correct info and help......All This you are gonna do is At your Own Risk... Damage to your device of any type is at your Own Responsibility,,, Don't point finger at me or I will Just Laugh at you...

Install:
    1.) Download this Elite Kernel for P9 Lite All Variants CxxB3xx With MagiskSU v10.1 by HassanMirza01 OR Elite Kernel for P9 Lite All Variants CxxB3xx With Phh Superuser v9 by HassanMirza01 (This is Based on B380 ROM)
    OR Download this Elite Kernel for P9 Lite All Variants CxxB3xx With Phh Superuser v9.1 by HassanMirza01 (This is Based on B385 ROM)

2.) Put in Root of SD Card.
    3.) Flash this in This TWRP 3.1.0-2 (thanks to OldDroid) and copy log to sd card (in case of any issue)
    4.) See if Superuser app installed, if not install Phh Superuser for odd versions and Magisk Manager for even versions from google play.
    5.) And you are ROOTED. :)

The file it's boot.img modded and signed for boot.

If you feel something bad in latest release, you can try the stable versions,,,
    Elite Kernel for P9 Lite All Variants CxxB3xx With MagiskSU v10 by HassanMirza01
    (This is Based on B370 ROM)
    Phh Superuser will now be released in one version only,,, B380 build boot has no issue,,, only minor issue with magisk i guess...

Its Adviced to remove pattern Lock and Fingerprint Lock before installing.... just adviced,,, :D

If you like, donate :D

Hit Thanks and Support me if you Like and get help from this thread...Thank you...

Take Permission before sharing links or copying to other Forums....

If something is not working and you need support from me, then upload recovery.log of your problem,,, i wont considered your problem as a real problem without log,,, because others saying this as working!!

Changelog in 2nd post...

This is Based on Stock Huawei Kernel, Not compiled by Me...

Contributors:
    @HassanMirza01 for doing all this :D :)
    @OldDroid for giving us the latest TWRP :)
    @phhusson for his wonderful work of making Phh superuser
    @topjohnwu for Giving us the Magic #MagiskSU
    @BadWolfYe for understanding my views :D
    @ante0 for supporting me
    @LastStandingDroid for nice infos :)

Stable Release Date: 2017-05-31

Created on: 2017-03-09
    Last Updated on: 2017-06-30
    Okay guyz..... Get ready.... The Wait is OVER

Magisk v12 properly working everything.....
    *Fingerprint
    *Screenlock
    *MagiskHide
    *System rw
    *Safetynet Passed too :)
    *With all v5 features...

RELEASING TODAY FOR ALL VARIANTS....

Hit Thanks and support me more upcoming builds and features :) ;) :D
    EK v9 & v10.1 released: Night Mode Camera, Private Space, App twin & Lite Mod added,

CHANGELOG:
    2017-03-09 Elite Kernel for B36x by HassanMirza01@xda v1: Initial release
    2017-03-14 Elite Kernel for B36x by HassanMirza01@xda v2: Titanium backup bug fixed and other minor fixes (thanks to badwolf)
    2017-03-23 Elite Kernel for B36x by HassanMirza01@xda v3:, System will remained R/W all the time.... No need to use terminal again and again for mounting and editing system for Busybox, Adaway etc :D ;) (thanks to @ante0)
    2017-03-24 Support for CxxB37x added with v3 features :)
    2017-04-02 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v4: Most awaiting feature Double Touch to Wake up Device added :) :D
    2017-04-17 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v5: Now only one Elite Kernel for all Variant of B36x and B37x... B36x & B37x merged into single File... Universal release,,,
    2017-04-23 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v6.1: The Most wanted MagiskSU released with Proper Support,,, Use with Cautions :) :D
    2017-04-24 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v6.2: Some more tweaks and Fixes,,, Now everyone should have working magisk :)
    2017-04-27 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v6.3 & v5.2: Base Updated to B380,,,
    2017-05-11 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v7.1 & v8.1: Some bugs fixed,,, now you can revert to any Kernel version without having any crash,,,
    2017-05-13 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v9 & v10.1: Night Mode in Camera App, Private Space, App twin and Lite mod added...
    2017-05-30 Elite Kernel for B3xx by HassanMirza01@xda v9.1: Base updated to B385,,, many new smart assistance elements added,,,

If you Like, Please donate :)
    In ROOT B360 by HassanMirza01@xda v3, System will remained R/W all the time.... No need to use terminal again and again for mounting and editing system for Busybox, Adaway etc :D ;)

Stay tuned guyz....... ETA 4 days....

Hit thanks and Support me for more :)

@HassanMirza01
    CHANGELOG

In Next Version of Elite Kernel,,,
    New features coming,,,
    and those includes,,,
    *init.d support in stock kernel :eek: :D :)
    *many ram management and power tweaks,,,
    *Selinux will also be set to Permissive so you can install and run any files, apps easily