#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Warning: Currently, this ROM is in ALPHA.
Notice: These are not "official" LineageOS builds.
PLEASE STAY INFORMED!
No one likes to repeat themselves over and over again.
- I am not your personal tech support/customer service!
- Don't post in here just to get me to notice or help you!
- If all you do is complain then I never help you. That's my choice.
- If you are helpful and contribute to development by testing or helping out others, I am more likely to help you.
- If I tell you to take your conversation out of this thread, it's because you are OFF TOPIC. So don't respond, just continue somewhere else!
- If you try to tell me what to do or how I should be, then I HATE YOU! I can't help it. I HATE THAT!
- If you don't read what I write then when you don't understand I laugh at you!
- Please do not ask your n00b questions here. Use the Q & A Thread here
- Please do not quote the OP!
Examples of what not to post here:
Great work but I can not flash your ROM until "X" is fixed.
NO ONE CARES
I think you should fix "X" next
I DECIDE WHAT I WORK ON AND IT's NOT OPEN FOR DEBATE OR DISCUSSION
Your are GOD!
I appreciate the sentiment but I don't need ego boosting.
Gapps [arm64 | 7.1 | you choose]: here
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Huawei P9 Lite
Source Code: http://github.com/Meticulus
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Meticulus Development's TWRP/ Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: CyanogenMod, LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-02-12