FORUMS

[Morfuz Rom]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By mkoijnbhu, Guest on 12th March 2018, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys this is Axan

I juts found a best and compelete and full feature rom for p9 lite

this is best rom i have seen
you can try it at least once
some features:
effects camera module that provides alive affects
3D music experience.

Rom download link:
https://mega.nz/#!RXpThLYA!kvYQGrcn5...yFakMQNg5DvO-k

twrp download link:
https://mega.nz/#!sUBSBDrA!9kPvkYqQN...XH8LWdpNxBPL70

source rom :
http://catuva21.blogspot.com.es/2017...z-v71.html?m=1

My Telegram Channel for persian people:
http://t.me/Huawei_Help

this rom group:
https://t.me/joinchat/EO_zI0OxWB3oPBF1wE_7PQ

international telegram group:
https://t.me/joinchat/HH00UkNvNQYbZDjlDcrhHw

do not forget hit thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2898
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	4445129

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180301_224850.png
Views:	3058
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	4445130

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180301-225036.png
Views:	3024
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	4445131

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180301-224808.png
Views:	2936
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	4445132

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180301-224740.png
Views:	2736
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	4445134
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mkoijnbhu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkoijnbhu Ad-Free
12th March 2018, 08:57 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Wow, this ROM literally literated my point of view on ROMs, thank you for developing this ROM! The kernel is astounding, who could've ever thought of the name "TeamPhenom", or my now personal favourite AOSP-Based ROM, ""Morfuz"? Such a brilliant and excellently crafted ROM! Thanks alot! I am hoping to see VoLTE in the next update!
12th March 2018, 09:16 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Hello mate, thanks for sharing. Are there any bug on the ROM like syncing bug? As I see there is kangvip and it was causing sync problem on other ROM.
mkoijnbhu
12th March 2018, 09:25 PM |#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberstar100

Wow, this ROM literally literated my point of view on ROMs, thank you for developing this ROM! The kernel is astounding, who could've ever thought of the name "TeamPhenom", or my now personal favourite AOSP-Based ROM, ""Morfuz"? Such a brilliant and excellently crafted ROM! Thanks alot! I am hoping to see VoLTE in the next update!

Welcome
But i didn't make it
In future maybe i will edit it and add some new features
I myself really like this rom
mkoijnbhu
12th March 2018, 09:26 PM |#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodNy

Hello mate, thanks for sharing. Are there any bug on the ROM like syncing bug? As I see there is kangvip and it was causing sync problem on other ROM.

See bro
I don't have that problem
Btw try it i hope be bugless for you too
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 12:43 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hey man. Thanks for sharing this amazing rom, it is so so so fast, and i always have about 900+ MB of ram 🤣🤣 But i cant pass safety net, and i need to do that in order to login to Snapchat 😀 So any help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180313-004108.png
Views:	688
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	4445337  
mkoijnbhu
13th March 2018, 04:17 AM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvex95

Hey man. Thanks for sharing this amazing rom, it is so so so fast, and i always have about 900+ MB of ram 🤣🤣 But i cant pass safety net, and i need to do that in order to login to Snapchat 😀 So any help?

Sorry about this bro
I don't use magisk alot
But you can
Download and flash
Universal safetynet fix module for magisk
Also enable usb debugging
13th March 2018, 06:47 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Hi. Just a quick question. I flashed the ROM. Everything is good but the sound isn't working. Anyone know how to fix?
mkoijnbhu
13th March 2018, 08:01 AM |#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhorne917

Hi. Just a quick question. I flashed the ROM. Everything is good but the sound isn't working. Anyone know how to fix?

What is you phone model???
This rom is just for p9 lite 2016
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th March 2018, 08:05 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axan

What is you phone model???
This rom is just for p9 lite 2016

Hi I'm using honor 6x. I had to flash the patch in the elite ROM thread and now sound is working. Thank you for your response though
mkoijnbhu
13th March 2018, 11:11 AM |#11  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhorne917

Hi I'm using honor 6x. I had to flash the patch in the elite ROM thread and now sound is working. Thank you for your response though

Good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei, kang, p9 lite, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes