First of all there are some questions that you must ask and answer yourself in order to do everything correct:
1. Do i have unlocked bootloader and frp? If yes, continue reading. If no, read Important note 2!
1.1. Do i have access to stock/custom recovery? If yes then continue to read.
1.2 Do i have problems mounting partitions with Revolution Recovery? If yes, read Important note 1!
3. Do i have installed SDK Platform Tools (ABD and FASTBOOT)? If no then download from here (Always use the latest version!!!)
4. Do i have installed HiSuite? If no then download it from here.
Okey mate if all your answers are Yes then follow Guide 1!
5. If you think your device don`t have access to these then read and follow Guide 2!
For those of you with locked FRP you can check this website and see if it helps!
How to get into fastboot?
Hold down (VOL-) + POWER when connected to PC!
Step 2 (Click for image preview)
Step 3 (Click for image preview)
Turn off your phone and then by holding down (VOL-) + POWER connect usb to the pc!
! Important note 1 !
If you can`t mount partitions then the thing you must do is go to Revolution Recovery then do as i say:
Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select partitions one at a time! -> Repair or change file system -> Change file system -> F2FS -> Then go back -> Select EXT4 -> And voila u`re done!
! Important note 2 !
Okay easy way to find out is if you see warning screen about unlocked bootloader then it is unlocked so it is frp. If you go to fastboot and you see Bootloader: unlocked/frp: unlocked but you don`t see the warning screen then my friend u`re not unlocked! Quickly open up the console window connect to fastboot and type:
fastboot oem unlock <your unlock code here>
First of all download these files in order to continue. (Place them somewhere easy to find! )
Recovery - Revolution Recovery NOUGAT
(I can guarantee you that this version works that`s why i used her in this tutorial! METICULUS was not working for me it doesn`t even started at first place.)
Stock OEM info - Download
Stock ROM - L21C432B130
1. Open up fastboot then flash Revolution Recovery from the zip.
fastboot flash recovery recovery_twrp.img
3. Flash Stock OEM info from the zip via Revolution Recovery. Make sure when installing it the result was Successfull!!!
4. Remove usb cable from PC and Shutdown the device via Recovery and don`t plug the cable or start the phone!
4. Get your SD Card ready and plugged to the PC then Create a New Folder named "dload" in the root directory of the SD Card and paste update.app file in there!
How it should look in the Micro SD Card: dload -> update.app
5.Place the SD Card in the phone
6. Start the phone!
7. Okay logo is there showing up wait about 1 - 2 minutes and phone will be automatically starting to update from SD Card. When it is done it will restart the phone. Make sure at the moment when it does and screen goes black, hold down VOL UP!
8. Format data and cache!!! If you skip this part there will be a bootloop!
9. Voila. You got your device unbricked and aliveeeeeeee
That was the easy part! If u`re unlucky enough for Guide 2 well my friend get some coffee and play some calming music list!
GUIDE 2 (When no one can help you but you )
First of all you should know that every case is different from one another but everything comes to one mission. Access to fastboot or access to custom recovery in order to unbrick. I will give you steps which I did when I bricked my device and I had no fastboot access, no access to stock or custom recovery, no erecovery access and no wi-fi upgrade.
So what I experienced?
You see logo but only that. Warning screen saying bootloader is unlocked. When you see warning screen u`ve got a choice what to do – Press to enter recovery, press to continue booting etc. None of that. When I was connecting the usb cable to the PC no detection at all. No working key combinations.
1. DRAIN BATTERY! REALLY. IT`S THAT SIMPLE. Leave the device on and put it in a shelf or something like that so you can`t see it and can`t touch it. 2-3-4-5 days. (I left mine for 2 weeks! ) The battery must be that empty that when you try to power it up only power icon shows up or nothing shows up at all.
2. When u`ve done with Step 1 get a laptop or a PC with freshly installed Windows or Linux.
3. Install SDK Platform Tools (ABD and FASTBOOT) the newest version from their website!
4. Install HiSuite from their respective website!
5. So now when you`re all done with installing the requisites get your phone in your hands plug the usb cable in the phone and then hold down (VOL -) + POWER when plugging it to the PC or laptop.
6. Believe me. It should get into fastboot. I`m 99% sure. If all the steps I wrote are done correct!
Why should battery be drained at ZERO?
I will tell you the truth – I don`t know. Really. But all I know is that it`s kind of a switch. When something goes wrong draining the battery will clear something that it shouldn’t be there.
If this tutorial helped you then click Thank you so i can count how many good things i`ve done in my life he he! If i didn`t helped you then don`t stop reading until you find the solution! Good luck!
How did you unbricked your device? Tell us here and help others do the same!