Replacement Charger ***updated***

Search This thread

eurosteve

Dec 6, 2009
Just a quick update. Mobilefun never came through with the charger so I canceled my order. I ordered the $3 charger on Amazon but seller never sent the item, so I'm trying to get that order canceled. Today I see the OEM charger listed on Amazon.com, shipping on April 18. I will probably order it.

FYI - the OEM Huawei Watch charger is listed right now for $19.99 at Amazon.com (with prime 1 day shipping). I just received this charger from Amazon and it looks like the real deal, OEM charger....

dscline

Sep 19, 2007
Atlanta, GA USA

kajos

Dec 5, 2009
Niedersachsen
How does the replacement one looks like, and where to buy this?

The Huawei link in post #1 shows an error :confused:

Also Google Store link shows no Android Wear at all :confused:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    181.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

kimtyson

Oct 30, 2006
York, Pa
LeEco Le 2
I got this one from eBay, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-U...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649. Don't bother. It doesn't want to charge. (Yes, I know how hard it is to get these chargers to work.) It also caused my watch to reboot and I thought it had fried it. I think it zeroed out my battery because it went from a fully charged watch to less than 5% in only two hours of sitting. When I returned to my watch I couldn't get it to do anything at all. Thought it was dead but managed to get it powered on by holding the stem in for a long while. It showed very low battery so I put it back on the Huawei OEM charger and it seems OK now.

Last edited:

hackintosh5

Sep 15, 2017
Can anyone with an OEM charger try to work out which charger pins correspond to which USB pins,as I need data and want to make my own charger, as there are no chargers with data shipping to UK.

I would suggest connecting a battery and light to one pin of the watch end, and trying each USB pin in turn until you find which wire links the two ends. Then repeat for each pin on the watch end.

Thanks in advance!

Hackintosh5

Sent from my amami using XDA Labs

SirTurbo

Mar 25, 2012
Braunschweig
No OEM, but original;) The outer pins are the power pins.

Edit: in the net there is often told that there were 5 pins. As you can see, my original had only 4 pins. and all of my oem chargers has 4 as well. Sry 4 bad picture, was missing 3rd hand:p

Edit2:
wtf? Did upload 2nd picture with OEM Charger at my multimeter. Saw it online, than disappeared? Wanted to show: If you put the charger pins on the right, the upper one is 5V, lowest one is GND.
Edit: re-appeared? hmmm...

grml. Would like it at this price.

Did u try adb? Not a single oem is working with adb at me in the moment, have no original left. Think i already used the oem in pic 2 by adb, but not sure.
Have one charger as you linked. (think so, looks identical) Charging "hmmm", adb "no way" - but not sure if adb is a problem of my watch or the charger.
Would like to return to stock. But i dont like spending 30+€ for original charger when dont know if adb will work or is a problem of my watch. therefore i would more like to save the money f.e. for a hw2...

Attachments

• Messung.jpg
    Messung.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Reactions: derausgewanderte

PlasticsDoc

Sep 30, 2017
eBay has a selling from Australia selling original Huawei chargers. $16.xx + $14.xx shipped to the United States. Appears to be OEM.

here

Also here

2liwh7k.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts