FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Kernel] skin1980 kernel with autoroot and busybox

2,488 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,247
 
By Skin1980, Recognized Developer on 29th September 2015, 09:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, as requested by a @suzook that tested it, i succesfully built a kernel for the huawei watch with autoroot and busybox.

If you are interested i can publish it but i have to upload the source to github first.

Let me know.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skin1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th September 2015, 09:52 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 845
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin1980

Hi guys, as requested by a @suzook that tested it, i succesfully built a kernel for the huawei watch with autoroot and busybox.

If you are interested i can publish it but i have to upload the source to github first.

Let me know.

29th September 2015, 11:22 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 845
 
More
Where is EVERYBODY??????
30th September 2015, 04:10 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 628
 
More
I would just post it in development section. You have your creds.
30th September 2015, 02:39 PM |#5  
Cr4z33's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salento, Italy
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Just for my information what are the benefits into rooting a wearable device?



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C) using stock 🍭v5.1.1 Samsung firmware
30th September 2015, 02:43 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 845
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4z33

Just for my information what are the benefits into rooting a wearable device?



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C) using stock 🍭v5.1.1 Samsung firmware

Because you can! Lol.
30th September 2015, 03:44 PM |#7  
Cr4z33's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salento, Italy
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook

Because you can! Lol.

Lol I see.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C) using stock 🍭v5.1.1 Samsung firmware
30th September 2015, 05:34 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 628
 
More
So...any chance for kcal? Would love a little bit higher color temperature.
30th September 2015, 05:36 PM |#9  
Skin1980's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,247
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizey

So...any chance for kcal? Would love a little bit higher color temperature.

Don't think by me. I don't own the device, sorry.
1st October 2015, 12:14 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 628
 
More
So I think I found a reason to have root access. The app Advanced Settings can supposedly adjust the vibration with root access.
The Following User Says Thank You to brizey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brizey Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 01:35 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 845
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizey

So I think I found a reason to have root access. The app Advanced Settings can supposedly adjust the vibration with root access.

It can, and does
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes