[HELP HARD BRICK QUALCOMM] Huawei Y6 (SCL-L21) dead

Search This thread

Darkness1

Dec 17, 2014
Hello Everyone, my Huawei Y6 (SCL-L21) is dead, it doesn't power up anymore so no fastboot or recovery (I think damaged GPT Table), when I connect it to my pc, I have a qualcomm serial port and phone's led start blinking red...
Let me say that I have the original firmware downloaded some time ago (it's an UPDATE.APP) and looking inside that file I found the original GPT table (and all the others partitions), so I think that nothing is lost!
So I need help restoring the firmware using tools like QPST or any tool that can "rewrite" my original firmware, any advice or help to guide me in this journey?
P.S: Here's some partitions found inside the original GPT table (with a tool that I developed for this "occasion" [sorry for the software name])
Partitions.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vrizz

Amaan007

Nov 15, 2016
Auckland
Hello Everyone, my Huawei Y6 (SCL-L21) is dead, it doesn't power up anymore so no fastboot or recovery (I think damaged GPT Table), when I connect it to my pc, I have a qualcomm serial port and phone's led start blinking red...
Let me say that I have the original firmware downloaded some time ago (it's an UPDATE.APP) and looking inside that file I found the original GPT table (and all the others partitions), so I think that nothing is lost!
So I need help restoring the firmware using tools like QPST or any tool that can "rewrite" my original firmware, any advice or help to guide me in this journey?
P.S: Here's some partitions found inside the original GPT table (with a tool that I developed for this "occasion" [sorry for the software name])
Is ur boot loader unlocked

Amaan007

Nov 15, 2016
Auckland
Sorry, but if you look at my first post you will see that my phone doesn't power up anymore, so fastboot it's impossible (that's why I wrote Hard Brick)
OK take the battery out connect the phone to a PC and then hold down volume down before connecting and of boots up to fastboot put the if it boots up put the battery back in and let it charge for 10 mins and the flash stock rom

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Darkness1

Dec 17, 2014
OK take the battery out connect the phone to a PC and then hold down volume down before connecting and of boots up to fastboot put the if it boots up put the battery back in and let it charge for 10 mins and the flash stock rom

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Already tried hundreds of times but do not work, that's why I say that it's Hard Bricked, GPT is dead and gone, so every Huawei method will not work (even putting dload folder with UPDATE.APP on an sd card)

vrizz

Dec 23, 2017
Already tried hundreds of times but do not work, that's why I say that it's Hard Bricked, GPT is dead and gone, so every Huawei method will not work (even putting dload folder with UPDATE.APP on an sd card)

hello,yesterday i have scl-l21 bad emmc health.

n now i've change with new emmc.unfortunately my phone cant't connect to network.i'n need to unlock bootloader.so i went to huawei unlock page.after get unlock code,but it come useless.remote say invalid code.can you upload your sbl1 n aboot partition for me?

after that,i'll give you rawprogram0.xml,so you cant revive your phone from bricked.thanks ;)

Darkness1

Dec 17, 2014
hello,yesterday i have scl-l21 bad emmc health.

n now i've change with new emmc.unfortunately my phone cant't connect to network.i'n need to unlock bootloader.so i went to huawei unlock page.after get unlock code,but it come useless.remote say invalid code.can you upload your sbl1 n aboot partition for me?

after that,i'll give you rawprogram0.xml,so you cant revive your phone from bricked.thanks ;)

Here's your files, taken from the stock firmware of scl-l21
https://sendit.cloud/8rqxtnkl2fc7
https://sendit.cloud/xfbbpl0v631r
Did you replace your emmc? or did you recovered from hard brick?

vrizz

Dec 23, 2017
https:// drive.google. com/file/d/1ZPHjWy1qqF1g9OP6s7DLbJxpH0vNNHL6/view

those my backup

billis2020

Jun 17, 2016
Naousa
When you connect your phone with your pc is it detected at all?

-If yes,
What's the driver's name?
Does the name of it include something like HS-USB?

Please let me know if your phone haven't been repaired yet.

formatacer

Oct 23, 2017
when i connect huawei scl-u31 it appears like " unkown device" in device manager !! i installed drivers qualcoom but always shown unkonwn device!!!
what to do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Partitions.jpg